Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
K. T. Wood chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
hahahaha *falls of chair laughing*. Ok, so I haven't exactly read the second chapter yet...but I thought I'd tell you how funny I found the chapter title... I'm not sure why, I think I had too much fizzy stuff...but anyways. I can't breathe I am laughing that hard! Very funny chapter title...NOW onto the chapter- will continue to review afterwards.

Hahaha, half way through the chapter now... love the "wants to make babies" bit...I love saying that. I think I'm in love with you...Ok, I'll keep reading...

Hehe, "glomped"...

Hehehe, ok just finished... I still have tears in my eyes because of the chapter title... seriously! Haha, i'm so easily amused...Love the chapter, you have a warped sense of humour and I love it. I love warped. You better update soon! Or I'll cry- and if you don't I shall sit here for all eternity giggling at the chapter title. Woot! New story! Love it. Sorry if this review is long and pointless and random and annoying... done now!
meghammydoodelydoo chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
i like it. i'm going to steal it while you are sleeping. yeah. i love cute slash boys. squee...
Envierose chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Wowowow! Me likes muchly _ Now you gots to update before I unleash... The spork! Got it? Ok then. Laters!
Nothing Profound chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
-INFINITE 'AW'- This is SO adorable! Write more, write more, write more!
rodeoclown chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
EVERYONE in this story besides Jon is hyper. Geez. I like.
Virginia Giselle chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Wowowowowow. I want to aduct all these characters and just... make them MY friends.

And I bet the voice from behind is Jessica. o: I'm so sharp, eh?

I love how hyper this story is. x) It makes me want to do a little dance!
False Pretences chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
I enjoy this chapter, really. The new characters are fun as well. we... Lucky Charms, those really are tastey(I like the pink moons the best...they are pink right?).

-Lily (Yes I'm reviewing. Why? Because I can.)
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This is so great. I thought after 'Kiss Me, I'm Contagious' I wouldn't have anything cool to read. x) You just made my day.

And Matt is such a lovable character.
Ember Illusions chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Your story's cool and makes you want more chapters! Hope you update soon!
InkBlood chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love it! It's uber nifty. I helped write it too! well.. I proof read...
Psycho Parfait chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Heehee. I love it. Especially how he starts on a date with bitchfromhell and ends up with Jon. :] E. Update soon!
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This chapter has a lot of energy. I loved it. I think the energy part can mostly be blamed on Matt. But Jon is also responsible for why I loved it. He was so cute when he opened the door.
Burning Calligraphy chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I really like this. I find it interesting and amusing.

You've got a few grammar/spelling mistakes, but other than that, it seems pretty good.

I look forward to more chapters for more elaboration on both characters!
Ronja Yale chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
HELL YES UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Jon is so CUTE and ADORABLE, like a teddy bear. And Matt is soo dreamy, I love the fact that he just grabbed Jon and walked out on Jessica! I looking forward to future chapters!-sorry for the hyperness of this all but it's your fault, your story makes me want MORE!
False Pretences chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
WOOT! Well, you know I love this story muchly. It makes me LOL many times over. And Matt and Jon are just to cute. So let's get cracking shall we! ...ok well, We can take a break for today if we must. I'm just so excited you put it up!

255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17