Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Virginia Giselle chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Wowowowowow. I want to aduct all these characters and just... make them MY friends.

And I bet the voice from behind is Jessica. o: I'm so sharp, eh?

I love how hyper this story is. x) It makes me want to do a little dance!
False Pretences chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
I enjoy this chapter, really. The new characters are fun as well. we... Lucky Charms, those really are tastey(I like the pink moons the best...they are pink right?).

-Lily (Yes I'm reviewing. Why? Because I can.)
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This is so great. I thought after 'Kiss Me, I'm Contagious' I wouldn't have anything cool to read. x) You just made my day.

And Matt is such a lovable character.
Ember Illusions chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Your story's cool and makes you want more chapters! Hope you update soon!
InkBlood chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love it! It's uber nifty. I helped write it too! well.. I proof read...
Psycho Parfait chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Heehee. I love it. Especially how he starts on a date with bitchfromhell and ends up with Jon. :] E. Update soon!
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This chapter has a lot of energy. I loved it. I think the energy part can mostly be blamed on Matt. But Jon is also responsible for why I loved it. He was so cute when he opened the door.
Burning Calligraphy chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I really like this. I find it interesting and amusing.

You've got a few grammar/spelling mistakes, but other than that, it seems pretty good.

I look forward to more chapters for more elaboration on both characters!
Ronja Yale chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
HELL YES UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Jon is so CUTE and ADORABLE, like a teddy bear. And Matt is soo dreamy, I love the fact that he just grabbed Jon and walked out on Jessica! I looking forward to future chapters!-sorry for the hyperness of this all but it's your fault, your story makes me want MORE!
False Pretences chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
WOOT! Well, you know I love this story muchly. It makes me LOL many times over. And Matt and Jon are just to cute. So let's get cracking shall we! ...ok well, We can take a break for today if we must. I'm just so excited you put it up!

-Lily