Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Lunaric Sol chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Hmm, this was really very good. Its full of witty humor, clever situations, and, best of all, gay people! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
hpgirl4ever chapter 12 . 6/10/2010

welcome to check ourw website :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Dark Lynnette chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
This was a cute story. I kept expecting something more to happen, but nothing too out of the ordinary did. That's ok. It was still an ok read and very cute, which I'm pretty sure was your intention. Nice work.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »