Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Minlou chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Ok, so I just read this entire story in one sitting because although I started at about 1:45 in the morning and told myself I was just going to *skim* the first chapter I got caught up in the humor and the plot and the charming (for the most part) characters.

I'm glad Matt's parents were accepting of him, wish John's could've been as well, still he ended up somewhere better anyway.
ForgottenTales chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
The beginning was hilarious. Matt was crazy and totally insane. :D And Jon was so cute! LOLz it was amusing to read.

Later chapeters though, were kinda tiresome, cause everyone got siller and siller.
frolic-horror chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
Your writing is good and I loved the characters but the story seemed to me to kind of lack a real plot. After Jon got together with Matt the whole thing turned into a teenage melodrama with the characters just being funny and weird and cute. Yet again, the scenes and characters were fun to read, but I almost gave it up because there was no plot - no something that is happening/needs to happen and to which purpose you need to present the characters. I had to read it like a "slice of life" manga where they just show off some characters and their lives with no further reason. As such it was very good.
Lunaric Sol chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Hmm, this was really very good. Its full of witty humor, clever situations, and, best of all, gay people! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
hpgirl4ever chapter 12 . 6/10/2010

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 11 . 6/5/2010