Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
huimei chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Dark Lynnette chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
This was a cute story. I kept expecting something more to happen, but nothing too out of the ordinary did. That's ok. It was still an ok read and very cute, which I'm pretty sure was your intention. Nice work.
My Secret Rage chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
So cute! I just loved it. Well, I pretty much love anything that has cute homosexual boys in it. But, this was great, it really was XD
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
This story made me laugh more than I have done in a while:) 'Twas super cute and full of wonderfullness:D xx
rae2009 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
that's it? aww but it was so god...i wish there was more...
Maggs chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
EVIL EVIL EVIL. I hate Caleb. Why do dickfaces have to exist? GAWD.
Maggs chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Kind of bitchy of him to tell off Mandie like that, but seriously, what did she think she was doing? Crazy 13 year olds.
Maggs chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
This is so fabulously written, I love the way your mind works. All spazzy and stuff :D
Maggs chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Yay! I loves Joey! Best friend ever. And I totally like the mini chocolate chips more than the regular big ones :D
Maggs chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Cute. Btw, I'm sadly reminded of myself by May and Hannele. Sadly more May, what with the grinning and the pink hair and... damnit.
Maggs chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw this is soo cute so far! How could Joey possibly not see that Matt is gay? He's flaming! And Jon is adorable.
AmeriqueVida chapter 6 . 1/20/2010