Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
mariaah chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
this... is a remarkably well done and well written story. it's funny, but no so funny that it has no plot, and even in the first two chapters you get very vivid images of the characters. i was skeptical of the summary- and then confused when Jon started speaking in sentences, lols- and found myself utterly delighted.
learntosayhello chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
xD I love the dialogue in this. Matt is so adorable.
NekoKaigara chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Great fiction. I'm loving Jon more and soon
Xephia chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Cute ending. Sad about Hannele and May though. I was kind of hoping they'd hit it off.
Xephia chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Oh, I was looking forward to Caleb coming back into the picture. Exciting stuff.
Xephia chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
Loved this chapter; It was adorable. Matt has a pretty cool mum. Jealous 3
Xephia chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Morning! I love these guys. They're so much like my own school friends 3 I'm surprised Matt didn't get suspicious when Jon had his arm around Corin's neck, though. Or was it in a different position to how I imagined? It was hard to tell.
Xephia chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
I really love your characters.

Anyway, reading the rest tomorrow :)
Xephia chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
'But if I’d known how the day would turn out I would have been a lot more excited.'

That line sort of killed this chapter for me. It gave too much away.

Asides from that, I really liked it. It looks like I'll be bumping your reviews up to '200'
Xephia chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'll be honest. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes, and some sentences don't flow as well as they could. A little more description wouldn't hurt either.

However, there are a few things that really appeal to me with this story so far. First of all, the main character - he's not only gay, but a little camp too. I really like that, he's very likable and realistic. The contrast between him and Jon is really appealing as well. I like most of your dialog and it was definitely a very strong opening chapter.

Kudos. I'm looking forward to more.
ella3114 chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Great story!

It's so gayish!

Lol.

Actually I have been looking forward for a happy ending.

Like,when they graduated and then bla-bla-bla...

But overall,it is still a great story
CemelDosce chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Matt's a complete and utter psycho...i LOVE him!... Great story so far...and Jon is just too sweet.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
1:"another murderess glare" murderous. Jessica could have given the other kind, but Jon couldn't.

Here a plain pizza comes with peperoni.

I just have to say: I love Matt.

6:"are you read yet? ready

I guess Billy kept trying to change who Corin was (at the concert) so he's probably better off without him. And Kevin could use a little attention.

I think this is my favorite 'go to pick up the sister, but take the brother out' story and I wrote one.
Marine Wifey chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
Very awesome story! Please write more soon! )
Caisele chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
AWn

this is awesome. you should win an award, or like a hat (lol)

write more!