Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Daifan chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I was like "WHOA WHOA WHAO" the whole time I read this chapter LOL. It moved so extremely fast. He took Jon under his wing without batting an eye. How bizarre! But I totally loved it. You have some really clever lines in there. It's super fun to read. Hilarious! Great job.
superinsane95 chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Really cool ending to an awesome story. I'm glad Kevin and Corin ended up together.
superinsane95 chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
'Hello, can I grope you now? Oh, I'm sorry, is that my hand on your ass?'

Goddamn, this story is totally awesome but that quote just pushed it over the edge of incredibleness.
kuytiepie chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
THAT IS HILARIOUS! Omg MandIE is a total slut! (sorry for the lang) that was so funny when he said, "So, Caleb, is that your hand on my knee?" I laughed so hard! XD
kuytiepie chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Well that was fricking awesome first attempt! Poor Corin! God! Jon is even CUTER when he is jealous! omg I can't get enough of this story! XD
kuytiepie chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
o.m.g! I absoulutely love this story! It is so hilarious! Jon is so cute and Matt is so...gay-ish but is a very good way! XD Matt is really funny too! I love Corin too! :)
Sit In Solemn Silence chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
AW that story was so cute! and short dammit, i really wish it was longer :( all good things must end, eh? I wonder who Hanneles boyfriend is...
Sit In Solemn Silence chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Lmao, my friend once got the 'boxer or brief' question on truth of dare jenga once(yea, lame, we know) she answered boxers, bur that started this whole conversation about boxer snobs(people who only wear boxers) and brief snobs(people who only wear briefs). I guess Matt is a boxer snob and Jon isn't a snob at all. Yay Jon!

But all of that aside I liked the line you're speaking in sentences, actually i liked the whole thing, but that line was great. And the 'Most Random thing ever done' award. And I can't actually think of any constructive criticism.

Cheerio!
WrittenSound chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
This was really great! Thanx for giving me the pleasure of reading this! Jon sounds uber coot! Wait... Hannele has a boyfriend? Lol! She seems too evil for anyone but May to be with!
Tatski chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
yay that was so funny! lol i loved it!
Kittencaboodle chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Loved this story it was just so cute! I loved Jon he's just adorable! The story was great!
Choice chapter 12 . 12/18/2007
I loved this story! :D I'm so glad everything worked out, and the comedy present in this was hilarious. -

Great job!

-Desinere.
NeverTrustFate chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Ahh! First chapter and I already love it! _
Sunshinefox87 chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
It's just so cute,I don't have words!
UnknownHypocrite chapter 12 . 9/19/2007
I LOVE IT! I'm sorry, am I scaring you now? I just loved the story so much. Bye.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »