Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Natasha5 chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
Awh, this was great, and totally worth the wait. :)
usonaki chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
ah! It's over! no! I'll miss looking forward to the next update and then reading it quick-fast out of excitement.

It was a wonderful story, and I absolutely loved the ending.
A Tarnished Rose chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
I actually have nothing to say. That was very cute. Aww.

Eheh. I was worried about my little bit not fitting in, but I think it actually fits quite well, so I'm pleased about that.

That would be about it. I'm gonna go read that story you just linked me to now.

D
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
That was cute. )I liked the very end. Eveyone's all happy...althogh May isn't paired up yet. ( Anyway, I thinkt eh best chapter was 10. I got a lot of laughs from it.
Curb Crasher chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
I love that ending. It's . . . nice. I was going to say something else, but I can't spell it. I suppose 'nice' will have to do. Sorry about that.
Liviania chapter 11 . 12/14/2006
I love your characters! Especially the fact that while they're upset by bad things, they don't dwell in angst.

I'm not sure I understand the title of this chapter...

Livi
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 12/9/2006
How can you give us a cliffie like that? So cruel. I wonder what will happen though I have a slight idea.
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
Weird! This is a story for moi. The relationships are a little odd to me, but hey good story
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
*giggles* Yeah! The was awesomeness in a story. *gasp* the story has made me hyper! What have you done?
KaleLongsworth chapter 11 . 11/24/2006
I can't wait to find out what Matt's going to say to his dad. This is a great story!
SokPuppet chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
I love this story!

I really hope you update it!
carcrash chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY TO PIECES.

]

I just thought I'd let you know.
Shadesome chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
I Love this!
dreamerdoll chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
Oh, you have to update! I'm REALLY anxious to read more...pLEASE? *pouty face*
InsanePhoenix chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
Aw poor Jon he's so cute! Clif hanger at the end of the last chapter :( I really really like the story. funny funny good. oops sorry I'll stop rambling on. please update soon!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »