Reviews for Sixteen
I Murder on Impulse chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Aw

xx
Wolf-lover92 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
really like the idea and hope u cont..
MrAshley420 chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Woohoo! So far so GOOD(great)lol :)

Can't wait for the next chaapter!
iman1234 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
update soon
pacific.babe chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
IM IN LOVE. with this story. lmaoo

please please please update soon!
The Latest Plague chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
omg... this is probably the latest comment ever, but i JUST saw this had a new chapter... lol yeah. so, i just wanted to review, to say that i appreciate the chapter and that im hopin gfor another update soon! (ill be sure to know the next time... :p)
Fayre Meira chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
*screams in frustration* HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL AND END IT THERE? WHY? please continue this! omg too much talent to waste!
Ninavs chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Argh...you vanished AGAIN! Any chance you'll update this fic? Ever?
butterflygirlco chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
OH Awesome new chapter, I had to go back and read the whole thing over! More Drama for Magenta and Nick! Please update soon!
Pot chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Ooh, update soon
miss-blackhair chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
*gasps*

omgomgomg you!

haha, i cant believe you've updated!

thats great, the chapter's great, love it

i cant wait for more action to come!(:

eh hey how come i didnt see you at prom?
StephanieWilson chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
i love it so much please update as soon as you can
RomanceAddict chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
O you added a new element with Lisa. I think that Magenta will doubt Nick but I think that he loves her enough to stay faitfull. Update soon! I really like your story and I want you to keep going with it!
RomanceAddict chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Ah! That was so cute! I am so happy that he loves her too! That is adorable. I wonder what Magenta's reaction will be?
RomanceAddict chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I loved that Nick likes her enough to fight for her. I also think that Scott will figure out that it has always been Chloe that he liked. I really like this story. It is so fun!
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »