Reviews for The Eternal Paradox
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
wow. this is super deep and insightful. i love it! huzzahs for you!
dragonfire-lina144 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Makes sense, at least in the "nutshell" form that you've written it in. This idea intrigues me, even though something at the back of my mind is disagreeing...I think this shall become the subject of many a convincing arguement. Well done.
Lilliana Krishante chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Fantastic work. You have accomplished to put into words what some of us only think. I would be quite interested in hearing other thoughts of ours. A shame you aren't an atheist. But your religion gives you an interesting starting point. Very nicely written.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Very philosophical. - I think your tone was sophisticated and really fit the whole theme which it fits under. - Why are we here? Why were we created? What is the purpose for our existance?

I agree that maybe Man creates a purpose of himself or herself by seeking one. Great essay, it really displays integrity and gives the readers many questions to tickle their minds black and blue. o_O Why the hell ARE we here? lol

loserz. ;)

Ps/ Thanks for the advice you gave me. I'll take it into account during my next editing raid. Hehe. -
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Really interesting piece of writing. I'm in a philosophical mood now! I agree with a lot of what you have said 's true, I think every human being believes that there is more to us than there is to animals. As an atheist, I'm not quite sure what I think about the part about our imaginations creating god - I do agree, I think. I don't like thinking about it cos I always end up confused and agnostic, which is a pain. Lol. I do agree with almost everything you've said, maybe everything actually, but I will have to go and think about it.I love the line at the end "By seeking a purpose we have created one." Very profound! Keep writing!
TookyToucan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hm... methoughts you were roman catholic... HM... but then i guess that makes you not entirely believe in what you wrote, or else you'd REALLY believe we created God and not be catholic... hehe, but anyways, interesting little thing you wrote here. as other reviewers say, it'd be interesting to delve deeper...
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hm... most interesting... it does make you think... i hope you will add in other chappies in order to delve deeper into this little conundrum, perhaps even adding in more topics, like, who is to say what is right and/or wrong? Does god really exist? Is there really life after death? And such like, If you do, i will be most interested in reading on...

As for now, good work. What you're writing about is pretty deep, but you wrote it in such a way, it does not seem confusing to a simpleton like meself! _ good work!
Stacey A chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I think it is very interesting. I am very interested in philosophy and such. Even though it was short, I believe you proved that it was well thoought out and you were also able to express your thoughts on a complicated matter very clearly. Great job!
No Trust chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Gentlemen... BEHOLD!
Killer chin BC chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is interesting but I feel you need to develope it more, as there's lots of room here to go deeper. Good writing, keep it up.
Kissless Goodbye chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love this. This writing is exactly the style i most love to write it, sort of philosophical essay. Your ideas are good, probably not original because it is next to impossible to ever get an "original" thought, with so many minds in the world, but ur ideas are nonetheless interesting.

Great writing! You're welcome to review some of my essay work if u like.