Reviews for Jock Smarts
hewillneverknow chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
wonderful im absolutely loving this story please update soon it rocks(ps try to make the chapters a bit longer please...good job otherwise tho!)well bibi til'next chapter
queen-lala chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
what was that all about? well update soon! still loving it!
AngelQt82217 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this seems interesting... I however can't read it all right now.. homework ick, but i will b sure to finish reading it tonight and will b looking for an update soon.. yay...
Hell's first Icicle chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
isnt that moving a bit fast? i dunno, but she barely noes him, and it seems rushed. other than that, itz a relli gud story, update ASAP. pwetti plz? *puppy dog eyes*
Jade R. Black chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Not bad Pip, not bad at all, well at least I'm leaving more then just one word review _ see ya later
queen-lala chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
update update! please_
Eboni chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I like the fact that your heroine is a full-figured person. The only thing I would like is that you would write from Jason's point of view too so we can see how he sees Amy and how they view changes as they get close.
Cherise chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Grinning because he knew what had just been said about him?
hewillneverknow chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
cool i loved it! please update soon
Justin Brown chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
What is going on?
Justin Brown chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
You work at subway? Who knew?

Justin Brown chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
You remember that shit? Why?

Justin Brown chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
What? He's a jock! You don't need a jock when you have a real person!

Justin Brown chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
What's with you? You need to calm your pussy down! You always have a new crush. Get over it!

JB
Tucking Fypo chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
kewl...u made the second chappie...better,but need to work on describing things more.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »