Reviews for Two Young Lovers
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
THis is so amazing
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Beautiful poem. An epic piece on human suffering,struggle,and love. How we wander on this plain known as eternity in search of happiness and through it all,if we're luck,we find it. Very nicely written again.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow..I realised that I hadn't reveiwed you in a long while and came to read this. It was really amazing, so sad and powerful, I love it!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
wow... i'm near tears at the moment a wonderful poem about sadness and then hope and the promise of a better tomorrow great job!

keep writing!
emily chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i have had no credit lately ive got a new email address its ive lost urs could u email it 2 me? i hope ur ok!btw excellant poem
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This is a beautiful story-poem,I wonder if there is a word for 're very descriptive,which think is key,and keep the same tone,calm and waiting,throughout the thumbs up.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hi,

Wow. I'm speechless. That is SO amazingly good. It's so sweet! I love it, if only love could always be so tender...

write on,Em
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Really great writing. I like it.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This is awsome like always. I love it great job _
emily chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i wasn't amazed by the beggining but the more i read the more the depth of this poem astounded me! I asked you once to write a happy poem. I think you have achieved an astounding poem by combinig both sorrow and love i can only hope to become as good as you now!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
wow! so powerfully beautiful! good job putting this into words!
in theory chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
. I was deeply moved by this, what more can I say. Beautiful, beautiful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
heartbreaking, but beautiful also. amazing.
SuicidalGreeting chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow babe.

Well this is amazing I have to say. Definately one of your best.

It reminds me a lot of my boyfriend and I and how he saved me from the dark.

Very well done.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Beautiful! The description and the flow of the poem was perfect. One of my favourite poems ever. I love the description of the rain. The ending is also very well done.

Keep it up.