Reviews for Angel
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Beautiful.
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The beginning was great - I was instantly hooked. I've always been attracted to a story by a grabby first line and 'It's called a streetname' really held my attention. So, yeah, well done.

I can't find anything negative to say about this story so far - the dialogue is beautiful. It's coarse and gritty and gives it a realistic edge that some other 'drug addict' stories tend to lack.

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I'm in love with this story!

the relationship between Mike and Angel is great. The part where she goes 'I don't love you.' and he says 'you shouldn't.'... it was so powerful.

three thumbs up _
Nacomis chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Amazing

that was just I don't even know

This was recomended to me by a reviewer, The Remix, and she said this was one of her favorite stories and it's definately one of mine. Im writing a story about a stripper and it's similar to this, but this was so good.

nacomis
x account closed x chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
This story was.. awesome.

Funny, sarcastic, love, revenge.

It reminds me a lot of Kill Bill (this is a good thing)

Great job!
Rovandin chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Woah, I'm reading and listening to chapter four (it's also a song by A7X) Nice. Good tension buildup
Rovandin chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hm... The sex thing was a little on the random side, but great beginning otherwise! The wierd part is that my name happens to be Trevor...
M.Poe chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
awsome.
Rvane M. Poe chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
lol. great chapter.
Raven M. Poe chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
very good. i want to see more of this.
The Watched chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Wow. Just...wow.

When I started reading this, I originally intended to review each chapter separately: but soon after Chapter One I realised that I just couldn't spend the time reviewing - I had to be reading it, finding out what happened to Angel and Sparks and Mike. It's probably one of the best stories I've ever read, and it's only a pity that it wasn't longer. But it was amazing, short but full of power and impact, with genuine characters that had good traits and bad ones.

Whew. After all that: wow.
The Watched chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I love the way you describe the ways of shooting people. That sounds really morbid, but it's true...It's more realistic than the usual ways of describing. Loved it.
The Watched chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow, just...wow. One of the only things I've ever read that I've wanted to review from the first paragraph, just so that I could quote how brilliant it was - and now, of course, I can't quote anything, because it's all too good and I'll run out of space. But I must add that I particularly loved "I didn't want to die with the goddamn hiccups", because it was dark almost-humour that just proves how much power the writer has over the reader in something like that. And the "sick flag" description - wow. And the needle marks on his thigh, and...God. Wow. I loved it, every last second of it. And now I'm going to read chapter two...
poet tree chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
jesus christ, that was good. very entertaining.
a lonely september chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
amazing, i loved the whole fucking thing you did such a great job. it was my first time reading all of this & it was just amazing.