Reviews for Angel
Tikklz chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Completely fucking wonderful. This story was so amazing. I loved the characters. I loved the story. This is a great example of what fiction writing is about.
sloppy firsts chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
that was absolutely mindblowingly amazing. the part on mike and jersey seemed a bit foggy and unfinished but the detail and effort you put into this was incredibly. i wasn't going to read this at first but the first few lines completely changed my mind. this is by far one of the best stories on fictionpress and trust me i've practically read them all. hope that inspiration strikes so there'll be a sequel.

-chaos
Charrbin chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Wow, great story. When I looked at your poetry I could tell that you were a great writer. Then I looked for a long story because I knew it would be good.

Even though calling the place "the Warren" seems a little dumb (hell, that TV show calls itself "the OC"), the main character using the name "Angel" and the characters are unreasonably insane at times, it works pretty fine. I'd just ask that you keep away from cliches as much as possible. The story is too good to whither under overused names and expressions.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
It's funny how all your characters are always insane. "Angel" may be the romantic ideal bad-girl, but you don't sleep with your best friend's fiance after she dies! I don't care what the excuse is. She's not a hero; she's nuts. But maybe that's the point.
Broken Telephone chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Holy freaking cow! This is awesome! You are an amazing writer, I hope you know that! This piece is just...awesome! Great job! Keep up the good work!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2