Reviews for Lucky
hairy-mammoth chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
probably been abandoned but you still have one fan who would be grateful for an update :)
OPatron chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
AH! I see that you have not updated in about three years so I'm just going to end this story how I desire it to end: all the bad people die and Lottie and Avery live happily ever after on some exotic island and have many little happy babies. The End.
daddyscowgirl94 chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely love this! Haha I read all of A Captian's Prayer in a days, now I can't wait to keep reading! Will Avery forgive Carlotta? I can't help but feel like the two will somehow live happily ever after, though I suppose you could twist the story and have someone die proclaiming their undying love or something... (Ooh, I completely just got a very interesting idea... hmmm...)

Will Prescott succeed with his plan to free the prisoners loyal to the crown?

Keep writing! Please update soon!
beloved-complex737 chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
Please update soon! This is a great story! Avery and Carlotta deserve a happy ending!
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
So I'm just going back and re-reading this story (cus I adore it!) and I realized a slight inconsistency, unless you address it later and I've forgotten. If Chris served on the same ship/under Avery, wouldn't he know that Chris was Lucky Laffley? Just wanted to point that out.

I love the story and hope you update soon!
rosie chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
plz keep on up dating the chapters... I love this story... its kept me wanting more every time I finished a chapter... I just hope evrything ends well and she ends up with avery after her husband convenientley dies... it woudent be right that she goes off with avery when her husband is still alive( even if he is a terrible person).
MM chapter 22 . 7/19/2010
It's been a year since your last update. Please don't forget about this wonderful story. Hopefully your muse will return soon.
Nodiey chapter 22 . 12/2/2009
Hey,

Just picked up Lucky, and its predecessor, they are great, are you going to continue lucky?

Thanks
Jen chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
We are all eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Here's hoping that the rest of the story is as good as the fist part.
Guren chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
I pretty much despise Carlotta. But, Avery and Prescott have my heart. :D This story is all-around great. There were even a good bit of scenes all through out it that gave me a good laugh. Such as picturing Pres just casually walking by Chris, while Chris is standing by the railing looking out at the two oncoming ships, and simply pushing him overboard without pausing in his step. xD I look forward to more! ;D
MelikaCalva chapter 22 . 8/9/2009
I first read this when you started the first book. Then I lost touch with this site. You are an amazing writer! I can see the progress you have made. I am a discription junky...so if I can any advice I would say, give me more details...lol, but really I love it as it is too! Have fun writing!
Just Alice chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
You are a wonderful person who has written a beautiful story.

And I found it just when I was craving a pirate romance.

Thank you.
Madame Jenn chapter 22 . 7/16/2009
Oh, man. Update soon!

You got me all excited with the foreboding battle scenes.

I can't wait to see what happens.

And there are always so many twists in this story.

It's great. Haha. I never know what's coming next.

:]
Jixnce chapter 22 . 7/15/2009
*sigh* I still don't like Carlotta... x_x

Avery Pierce is wicked though :)
Jixnce chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
Carlotta is such an idiot. Really. She hasn't seen Chris in years and she readily believes him.

I actually used to think she had a brain. Now she just seems like one of those stupid girls that end up whining with the whole "poor pitiful me, that bastard broke my heart" type of crap. *rolls eyes* When she was the one stupid enough to fall for it.

I liked her more when she wasn't an idiot.
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »