Reviews for Lucky
Southern Spell chapter 21 . 5/26/2009
A great update! I'm liking Prescott better and better.
M M chapter 21 . 5/23/2009
Awesome chapter! So glad that you continued this. Update soon.
M M chapter 20 . 3/12/2009
Please don't forget about this story. Such a good story deserves to be finished.
OnMyWayToGettingLost chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
Wow! I read The Captain's Prayer and what you have written of Lucky so far in one sitting; great story. The action definitely keeps me on the edge of my seat. The twist with Christoper and Avery..genius. I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Limegreenqueen chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
oh no ... i can't believe the you ended the chapter there. wat a cliff hanger. man i cn't wait to see wha thappens. i found this story yesterday and i have stayed up all night reading the first story "a captain's prayer" and this one. please update soon with the end of the chapter i can't wai to see the confrontation and the relationship with carlotta and avery (two names which i personally love bc my name is karla and my grandmothers madien name in avery).

please keep writing if noone else is interested i am.

-kArLa-
AfterTheRainIsGone chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
Oh man! Just when there was about to be a huge reunion! Which probably would have led to a great fight/argument. What a good chapter. I love Prescott. He's never boring and you never know what he's going to do next. He could do something surprisingly sincere, or he could go and trick someone, like Bellanger, into believing anything he wanted them to. Prescott is an amazing character, and one of my favs. Can't wait til the next chapter!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
ugh u and ur mind-raping cliff hangers.

please update soon!
M M chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
I thought that the last chapter was a cliffhanger! This should be interesting. Update soon.
Menginpeh chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
I was very happy to see your update - Here's hoping for more cold, snowy days. :)
a becoming pirate lover chapter 19 . 11/3/2008
you have GOT to put up another chapter. i just discovered your stories today and i read The Captain's Prayer and i was almost jumping for joy when i realised you had a sequal already up...but it's NOT FINISHED! Please update!

Btw, chris is a complete PRICK. I hope he gets thrown overboard and gets eaten by crocs.
Pyrate Pryncess chapter 19 . 10/30/2008
Please continue! It's good so far!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 19 . 10/30/2008
two new chapters arent enough. lol.

how bout u update another chapter like...tomorrow?

heh heh.
Miss. Marple chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
Oh that's so tricky of Chris to turn Carla against Prescott. I can't wait for some more scenes between Carla and Pierce! Thanks for updating!
AfterTheRainIsGone chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
This is reviewer formerly known as Gabby, and I love Pierce! Enough said. Great couple of chapters! (I had to catch up a bit!)
Rosetta chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
WOW! This story is so good! I can't wait for you to update.
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »