Reviews for Lucky
M M chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
Wow! Fast update! Poor Lottie is in a tough spot. Can't wait to see how you straighten this all out. Update soon.
zoro chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
So he is dying, I just hope he won't die
toxic-noodle725 chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
NO DAMN U! A CLIFFY? NO NOW UR GONNA TAKE ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS TO UPDATE!
M M chapter 17 . 9/13/2008
Didn't see that one coming. Nice twist. Update soon.
Torticolis chapter 16 . 9/13/2008
Update soon please! I've been waiting and waiting and checking to see if this story has updated yet... and it hasn't. I love it, the plot has completely and totally enthralled me, and I'd very much like to know what will happen next. So... feed us the next chapter as soon as you can! Please?
Miss. Marple chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
ohh! I just found this story and the 1st one and have started reading it. I finished what you'd posted in like a day! I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Nerdette chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Good stuff. Just realized the sequel was out and I am definitely ecstatic!
JustWriter chapter 16 . 7/13/2008
So... Lt. Avery Peirson? I really don't think Avery has the real grudge on Chris. It's more than likely that Prescott'll have a bigger one.

-JWchan -
Southern Spell chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
Wonderful chapter. I think I like the idea of her ending up with Avery much better than her getting back together with Chris. Anyways, well done.
Gabby chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
Ah! Need more! I'm still torn between Carlotta getting back with Chris or going with Avery. But I really want her to go with Pierce because...he has been truthful to her since the beginning. *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens next.
M M chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Glad to see an update. Exciting stuff. Can't wait to see how this all turns out. Update soon.
MertleYuts chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Oh how exciting! A new chapter! I don't suppose we might get another soon too? We must find out we must find out what Prescott has in store!
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 3/22/2008
aw prescott got branded
Gabby chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
Fantastic. Now I'm vacillating over Chris and Pierce. Gah, they're both ok men with crimes over their head. What's a girl to do?
Angel of the Fallen chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
good story but now im dying to find out what happens next and what he Prescott is seeing.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »