Reviews for Lucky
Gabby chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
omg! what did they do to pierce? and what is bellanger gonna do about lottie and laffley? the suspense is crazy in this chapter! so many mini cliffies!
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
woah dude! what he see? what he see! i wanna know!
M M chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
Quite a mess they've all gotten themselves into. Can't wait to see how you get them out of it.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
i think im lovin this story even more..n id love it even more than that if ud upate really really soon. lol
Shanny chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
Hi Holliday.

I have been avidly reading Lucky after Captain's Prayer, and wait with anticipation for each new chapter. I don't have time for a proper review right now, but just wanted to let you know that i read a great deal, so have read good, bad and in between, but i love your writing, please keep it up!

Shan
Gabby chapter 12 . 1/8/2008
Pierce? Navy? Incredible. I guess it was a tiny thought in the back of my head, but I never gave that thought much time. So this fact and the actual story of what happened really turns the tables on what I was expecting. Now I have no idea what's going to happen...just like I like things. haha
Jen chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
Good for You! Keep it up! You will definately keep the interest in you story by updating quickly. No matter what, I can't wait to find out what will happen!
Miz Em chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
augh! okay so far the plot is awesome but i deffinatley liked the Captain's Pray better (I read both today); if only because Carlotta and Avery were together in that one. I'm so frustrated by this Chris character.. grr! I wanna beat him up! lol ;P Looking forward to more~!
RIP LEP chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
I'm still out here, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how they will escape... Please update soon.
Forgotten-Ground chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Nice update, looking forward to the next one :D
fictionluvr chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
Yep - still here. Thanks for the update.
slee5133 chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
ahh! so not liking this story! kinda kidding but yeah, i just have something against love triangles and this one has me all confused as to who i want lottie to end up with! but i still love the story even though i'm kinda contradicting myself. reminds me of a square rigger i was on about a month ago, i miss it so bad. anyways, do you know how it's gunna end yet? update soon!
Angel of the Fallen chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
sweet story! i wish there were more pirate stories. can't wait for you to update and i hope you get the chance to go it soon!
Adrienne Jones chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Yay! You updated! Now all you have to do is post chapter ten, and then eleven, etc. and you'll make everyone happy! Joking aside, though. I'm really excited about this story and the direction its taking. i cannot wait to read more!

-AJ
Katherine-the-greate chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
great chapter! please UPDATE soon!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »