Reviews for The Virgin I call Mother, and the Virgin you call
BruisedxWrists chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
awsum!
God chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
You are not holy enough you stupid fuck. Why the hell do you write this shit if you don't believe in me?
does it matter chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
a beautiful writer would not dare to make what you do beautiful. when people speak out against my faith it enrages me, but your poety just makes me want to pray for your talent to stay the same and your faith to turn back to God to use your words to preach the words to others who are struggling. you are so convincingly powerful i hope you use your persuasion to help yourself and others succeed.
Xaquelina chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I should have known the first time I saw this it was one of your works, but I didn't look at the author. You're really very good. Painfully beautiful, very haunting. I love it.
x-Lady-of-Sorrows-x chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
WOW! That is one piece of work. In a very good way. Where I come from, the Bible Belt, this is something. I honestly don;t know what to say. This is an amazing piece.
la derniere chose chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
It's so beautiful and forbidden and it's amazing. I can't really critique it as it is at least one thousand and one times better than my best poetry.
dooley creel chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I had read this a while back but I did not know if you were this mercilessly intense all of the time or not, so I did not respond, but I now know your not, so I will. You must have been brought up as a Catholic, nonetheless, it is good, very creative images and combinations, not uplifting though, that's fine of course, art never has to fit in any mold. You are an indefatigable seeker, thanks for the comments on Tsuki, haiku is an interesting form, and yes I am fully aware of the dampness to which you allude, though the weather for most of the Puget Sound basin is similar. dc
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow this was so original and powerful. Beautiful, though provoking work, i really liked it.

And I'm glad my poem brought back to you the football game. I love more than anything to hear that my poetry caused emotion or catalyzed memory. And i hear it so rare :-D.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
You seem to have completely taken the persona of someone else. Incredible. Well Done.

Solo.
Tikklz chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
So sad and beautiful and utterly unique. Bewildering. Amazing.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
it seems a little stretched out, like maybe you should end it a touch earlier, but otherwise, excellent, very painful to read
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
(the women in my family go grew early, I hope God knew that when he chose me.)... go grey

I like this.. its really abstract andodd.. very original & cool
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I love 's...It seems blasphemous on the outside but it goes deeper than religion.I think it seems...more figurative than literal. I think you intended it that way, but, HA! I'm gonig to say it your poetry. It's wonderful.
Lellida chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
"I am holy for the thing growing inside of me/but not for myself"That is one of the most intriuging lines in this poem. Wow- how can I put to words this piece? It's so voilent and savage, yet beautiful. The whole concept of God's love like that- because sex seems to be shunned in Christianity. The last couple of lines really drive it all home- "Am I better mother for what I watched die?/am I indifferent because I knew it to be true?" A really strong religious poem, and I can't think of much else to say about it except way to go.
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*is SPEECHLESS* This is CRAZY. Amazing...I'm SPEECHLESS! Its form is almost a prayer, almost a rant, almost a hymn, it's incredible..."After all of this, am I holy enough for you." That's it, I'm dead, I can speak no longer.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »