Reviews for Enter
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Interesting poem you have here. I do like that the entire thing is about writing. That's fabulous. You have such a way with words, and I wish you were still posting on this site, because I do miss reading your work. Keep writing! :)
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Nice poem ;)
Marioh chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
beautiful piece! specially the line ''starched sameness'', speically because thats how ifeel with most of the poetry i read ( except for the few which i review). This piece is very effective and the flow superb!
Searching4Truth chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow, excellent poem. The depth was amazing. The words flowed together beautifully. What a great vocabulary! Lol, great job! I can't say enough good things about this poem. Keep writing, you're really good! :-)
Exquisitely chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I totally agree with White Phoenix Erialis. To quote Anonymously Loved, "intricate vocabulary". And to repeat the question, were you from RGS? I am curious for I am in RGS currently. :3

I really liked the way this poem (to me) had different tangible layers - the deep, underlying meaning and yet the portrayal of innocence in writing. You do poetry so well. Brought down my self-esteem, bleh. (X
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
a ragged sailing, corrugatedlike the score of tolling bells...Each break in rhythm here

is an enjambement,the suggestion of sanitythat catches at barbed gates;

would it be too imposing to say i love you?I have come to your poetrylate

will a ravenous hunger foryour words and phrasesstrung together witha sort of tangable nostalgiathat gripsat the back of the throata strip of velcro thatwon't go down

no matter how much you swallow
xaquelina chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I really like the symbolism here, good job.

Oh, and thanks for the review on mine, I agree about liking free verse better, but my English teacher has this thing about wanting poems to rhyme. :)
Moronic Heroine chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Woah.

You have an astounding vocabulary that sweeps me away. I admire the flow of your poem- there is a youthful yet insightful feel to the way you write that is incredibly inspiring.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
So many words and beautiful meanings~~ you present your poems so stylishly~ good work!

keep writing!
Oriel Vaughn chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Serendipity! Sounds cute. A rather onomatopeic word :) A lot of deep words here - but they fit in the spirit of this poem, so that's good. You have a really wide vocabulary! Lastly, I'd like to say, yes this does remind me of RGS! lol. Keep up the good writing! :)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Nice realization and ferocity.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Lovely! This is what poetry ought to be!
Munchin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
WOw.. you seriously have a vocabulary. it is amazing ad this piece demonstrates it. It is really great! I liked it but I can't say why.. but I liked the use of different words..
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
was so beautiful,and i adore the words and the language you've used to make it truly also flows work.

Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Once, every morning flagsthat are blue snatches ofa starched sameness.- oh gosh, reminds me of sound of music, crisp colors. wow, it reminds me also of a book i am reading, everything is surreal and better than what it seems.

is an enjambement,the suggestion of sanitythat catches at barbed gates- barbed gates. love it. reminds me of sealed fate.

we are all a bit, nostalgic anyway.

andnothing impeaches me nowas long as I can explainmy skirmishes with truth,- reminds me of a postal service song.

salute.