Reviews for Pick Up
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
not your best piece? you cracked? it was awesome, really. i like the part when ree sucked her blood. very very nice. almost as nice as spike from buffy sucked people blood. boy, that was so cool! LOL. the characters are totally great and the plot, yeah! )
Jaeiyola chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I like it very much. Didn't really like Katrina, a snob to me. But Jane on the other hand is fine. I'm glad Ree is fine with Jane.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
It is still pretty good.
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
You like vampires don't you? Anyways...it was great but why do all the pretty ones get picked on? LoL. Awesome chapter.
Devonshirelass chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I thought this was great, I liked the twist! A great entertaining read! It's a shame you have not decided to add to it!
cdr1687 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Okay that was really weird. Was he like a vampire? That's what I was guessing because of the blood. Strange, but good in a way.
anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow that was great. I'd have never guess that he was a vampire! Too bad this was only a one-shot, but oh well, it was still pretty good.
rachel chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
The girl is fat! Good story. I always reveiw your stories..
miss understanding chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hahaha. The evil Katrina must die. I really like this as a one shot. It has a nice moral too: don't act like a bitch in front of hot guys because they are most likely a vampire. jk. Seriously, I really like the 'be a good person' moral because they have deeper meaning that courses deeper than plot. Right and wrong are subjective. It's the type of person that you choose to be that counts. Ah, look at me. All 'poetical'. This is a great one shot. I hope he didn't kill Jane.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
O...this story is quite unpredictable so far. Awesome, I like it. Are you going to continue it or is this all?