Reviews for the bone princess
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
jesus that oozes venom & greenness. fantabulously powerful & sublime... the last lines are beautiful. "she's not sure if snakes can hear..."most relatable - though not to either side, just the... concept?... oh why am i defending myself you don't know me
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I really love the titel. 'The bone princess' Very creative..I like the poem too, the ending in particular, because it's so true what you're trying to say. Very nice job!

Much love, Rosanna.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow. This is truly amazing. The imagery is spectacular. Love it.

-Hillary-
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
ah. beautiful & heart wrenching. bone princess. what a lovely addiction.

-salt.
crackpot chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
you have an awesome way of phrasing things
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I. love. the. imagery. the whole thing is so sad but so -true-. leaves one feeling numb.

~* noelle
me of course chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I think I pretty much know what this is about...

pretty much. pretty much.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wah... such a powerful way to send out a message~~ Very imapctful poem!

keep writing!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
quite interesting...looking at an everyday occurence and totally writing it into something so odd yet true. you're pretty freakin' awesome.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is so powerful; I think a kind of revolution has been going on for about thirty years now where girls have been programed to look a certin way (i.e. Twigy in the sixties, right up to Britney Spears now) we see what men idolize and lust over, and its these girls who have an unlimited amount of surgary to "inhance" themselves and have to spend two hours in the mirror with professionals to make them look like what we all see everyday. And then when we emulate them and the result is that the people we're trying to empress don't even give a damn then we feel worthless; which brings eating disorders, and suicide attempts, all of which are spoken out against by the vary movie stars who bring it to the masses. I think that no matter who says it, or how, poetry like this is so important to people, it opens their eyes to the dangers of falsehood. Even if something is standing right in front of you that doesn't mean that you can see it, often times your not even close. So I applaud you on this, you turned life (which is usualy ugly) into something beautiful which makes it art, which then makes people stand up and take notice of it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
acrobia chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Interesting poem, I really like the rymth of this piece, the way everything sort of slides, the sounds of the s's and just the way everything is so carefully depicted. I think its a wonderful portrayal of the reality of many young girls, and the way you have captured it - in such an essence - its beautiful and enthralling. Keep up the good work!xo - Acrobia
Elise Oddity chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Well done. Very real. All the little things in brackets gave great effect. Very good word usage too. Your phrases flowed very nicely, and gave great imagery. If anything, it did seem to ramble a bit sometimes...
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Beautifully written, I love the imagery. It's saddening but so very true.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
So sad. I have been ridiculed alot. Please read and review.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This made me feel sad. It was written from an intersting perspective. I liked the way you formatted it. This piece gave me sort of an alienated feeling when I read it, especially the ending. I could picture it all in my mind.