Reviews for Forbidden Fate
Carmel March chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
Still loving this. I am so sorry for taking so long to review! Just know that I haven't forgotten your story :)

Hope to read more soon!

CrimsonsNight chapter 27 . 2/1/2009
I Really like the this story (forbidden Fate)it was wonderful i can't wait to read the next chapter in this story and your other one as well, but when i was reading i couldn't help but wonder in the prologe who was the boy crying, and i was wondering who mai was going to end up with, i really hope its Min Gyu, yoon suk is nice and all but i really like min gyu, please tell me she and him end up to gether.
Shelly chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
I love this story. The plot is interesting and pretty exciting. The characters are well-developed. Mai makes me laugh. I like Min Gyu the best though. He seems so mysterious. Yoon Suk is pretty bomb too. Good job.
Carmel March chapter 25 . 9/14/2008
This story always manages to make me a happy happy person, with each and every update :) Great chapter. Can't wait for the next bit! And sorry I took so long to review!

Carmel March chapter 23 . 4/6/2008
Ah, I know what you mean. I look back on what I wrote a couple years ago, and just cringe. But I'm even more impressed that you wrote this when you were 13/14 years old. You're doing a phenomenal job, and I really can't wait for more :)

Nerdette chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
Good stuff! So many love triangles or entanglements!
simplycarol chapter 22 . 3/26/2008
Update this one too.

I'm more of a lurker but, I had to come out because you haven't updated in like 2 months.

Update now ok?

Haha.

I read your other story too, it's just I don't really like reviewing.

Anyway, update soon?
Carmel March chapter 22 . 2/4/2008
Even though it's been awhile since I've been on Fictionpress, I've definitely not forgotten this story. I'm loving it! It's this kind of story that keeps me coming back for more. So, I hope to see more from you soon :)

Carmel March chapter 21 . 9/23/2007
This story is still as good as ever :) Even if I haven't read it in awhile, the minute I read a few paragraphs, it all comes back to me; the characters, the plot, the style of writing, everything. It takes an amazing story, and not to mention, author, to do that.

Keep this up, and update soon!

Carmel March chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Really sweet chapter. I loved the ending :)

I can't wait for more of this!

Carmel March chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
Lovely job on this chapter. I'm liking the direction that this story is going in. Update as soon as you can :)

elisefey chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw. That was so sad and so sweet at the same time! I can already feel that they're headed toward love and heartbreak.
Carmel March chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
This is an absolutely wonderful story so far. I love the characters, and the way you've portrayed them. Very realistic, very believable, and complex. Good job on this, and I can't wait for more!

carm
supergal chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Oh my God! Mai is Korean! Haha, KTOWN PRIDE! Aww, the five-year-old perspective is captured well here. Gotta go keep on reading!

:) supergal
Da Vinci at Work chapter 9 . 12/15/2006
YAY! You did the mini-dictionary! Haha. :D

Another good chap.

Just one thing. The last sentence. How can someone subconsciously drift into a DEEP slumber?

Other than that, good job!