Reviews for The Taste Of Lies
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I read the other reviews for this after I finished the poem (something I don't usually do because I don't like to feel influenced by other's) but I agree that you should write more free verse and prose. You do phenomenally at it. Better than most other people, including myself. I'm hopefully going to get around to reading all of the "Taste" ones. For some reason you're not on my author alert list anymore. I'm gonna put you back on now.

Lady Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "Bleeding."
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Remember moi? Hey sweetie. Just wanted to pop in an say hi. Nice poem you have here. Very different from what I used to see. I am glad to see improvements and a drastic change it style.

Bravo.

Keep writing.

-Seras Nova
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It is good.. the story is cliche but they way you expressed it is definately not.. its amazing... great poem here.. I like it a lot a lot a lot (id add it to my favs.. if i had any room...)
Ohmm chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Ooh dark! I like how you rant and manipulate free verse to say exactly how you want to. Good job!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*glomps* it brings me so much joy to find so many kind reviews from highly talented authors. really it does. I want to thank you for your kind support. they made me smile so big and bright!

alright, sugar high over ... now to your poem.

the flow was just breathtaking. I can't get over how well it sounded, how emotional every line was. I love the last stanze most but the whle thing could stand on it's own as a favorite. yes, a tad cliche but you ADD something beautiful into it! if you can make a cliche seem original you have talent to be recond with.

* noelle
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow... Mia, you should seriously write more free verse.. this flowed SO well and it was just such a powerful poem! It holds the reader tight all the way through till the end. The first stanza was the only one confusing, I sort of stumbled over it as the rhythm wasn't as smooth.. but then once I got past that, I loved it! I love these lines "And when the music is overYou realize the sweetie in your arms sounds nothing like herYet she’s long gone, with a swollen belly and a hollow chest" and the last stanza... so wonderful. And I love that last line "I used to think it was all forbidden".. this could be a really cool song. :) great job!
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
very different. almost strange, but that's not to say i don't like it. very cool. i like the sane in italics; worked well