Reviews for sp class
astral boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
well done, you're so good at getting your emotions across, everything feels so raw and... 'felt'. lol, I wish I could write like you...
serenenity-in-chaos chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I can relate to this on so many levels...or at least...I can relate to what I took from it...strange that what led me to this poem was a review you left me a while back...which actually seems to tie in directly to your poem. I see you're fond of the parentheses as well.

...well done :)
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
hm, full of emotion and from the heart. the best ways to write a poem. excellent. well, i'm sorry it didn't work out for him, maybe it will for you. KW! good job!

davida
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This is awesome. I love the image of the picture that you bring to mind. The last stanza leaves the reader a bit puzzled, but somehow it fits perfectly...Gosh, I'm so jealous of your writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
well I like it.. the ending is cool especially.. I like the a/n too.. especially the last line of it
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I have to sleep now so I can't comment properly, but I want you on my update list. *checks box* There we go.

I'll be back later, never fear.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Its good that you write from your true feeling. Don't know what else to say after reading. Awsome job, keep it up!
this is murder chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i love the way you write poetry. it's always so beautiful and lovely. this one is amazing as well. i like to just read them cause they all have a nice flow to them.
LemonFlats chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
"9.10/ i so regret that. sp class was the past. damn it. i'm deleting it. sometime..." XD Don't delete it! I know you won't, because it's a memorial... to a memory? As you can probably tell, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I, too, know someone who wants to be a bum when he grows up... He's a strange kid. *Shakes head*

As usual, you carry your trademark familiarity with a tinge of sly wit. )
beti213 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
cool stuff. love the ending... again, I have a hard time editing your pieces because I don't understand the way you write them, or where you get your inspiration from, but I think it's awesome :)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
It does feel self-talk. Nice though.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You're right, this is quite conversational. Totally absorbing though. great job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love this. the poem is just so raw & utterly perfect.

* noelle
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wah... poems written out of personal experiences almost always turn out the best love your style, as always

keep writing!
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
this is great. the whole nostalgic feel of the entire poem and then the bittersweet kindoffunny "do you still wanna be a bum when you grow up?" and the quiet statement that speaks of unrequited love (i sound so romeo and juliet sigh). mm, i love this.