Reviews for Of Motorcycles and Puppies
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
: )
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Bloody AMAZING! :D
Not much to say except well done, because that was an awesomely cute story! :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
it sounds like a beginning of a story but I think it is good as a 'BLOODY FUCKING ONESHOT' , because it is just the story how they get to know each other and get closer and interested in each other. I liked it!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
aww, really sweet ) and it was perfect as a one-shot, the feeling of the story would have been ruined if it were too long. anyways, thank you for putting a smile on my face -
ToraOkami303 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
is... is that it O.O NU i was being to love them! :(

T O
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Short, sweet, to the point, with nothing complicated to drag it out or screw it up. Just what I want from a oneshot.
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is so adorable! I love the little things that Max does for Ryan - the coffee, picking him up for work... I need to get a guy like that for myself!
angielala32 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Loved it, cute :)
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw, adorable. Max and Ryan are so cute and humorous. I love it. Nice job. :D
cajun-cuteness chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
YAY! Another adorable story. To bad it's a oneshot. It's so cute!
autumn-annette-19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
You should expand on the oneshot and make it a short story.

Otherwise, its a great oneshot.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
very good work!
Lidyah chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I agree with Seath - that's mean. You can be polite and say no sequel. Looking at the reviews you'd have thought 100 people asked the same question. You should be thankful, people even bother to reply.

On another note. It's a nice story.
rivalovery chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
XDD FREAKING AWESOME. I love Ryan, I really do. :3 He sounds hot. The story is really realistic too.. like the reactions an everything, you know? Really awesome.
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw..Don't trash the Camero! Lol. Another great story!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »