Reviews for You Suck and That's Sad
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that rocks!
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
The title was good but that's it.
Nickl chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Harsh! (But something tells me that you'd had enough...I don't know exactly what gave me that impression, though...hm... I'll get back to you on that.)

;D
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
One word...AMEN!
poonerdumass chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow... I know what kind of people you're talking about... some of my good friends are like that (going after every girl just 'cause they're single) and I hate it when they are, but dayng, that was harsh. But... they've got their reasons... some are surprisingly noble actually...
techielovn chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, major burn. I find your harshness interesting. The capatalzation of "You" was a nice touch.
Gatha chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
...ya'know, hate sucks. you should really switch to apathy, that way this person doesn't occupy your thoughts and won't prevent you from being yourself while what's-is/er(though likely is)-face is around. and they'll have no reason to hate you, so they'll look like the jerk
PurrOOw chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*gasp* that's not about me is it? b/c it was recently updated so I hope it's about Josh...we're not still fighting are we? wtff...
Rice Krispy Treat chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
you know, i think i spelled my name wrong. does is start with a k or a c? o well, it sounds the same. haha. i wonder who this could be about... apparently i havent reviewed it yet so i thought i would. well written. i can tell there is a lot of emotion in it. and all ur other recent poetry. its good. i still cant find the cuss word. was it crap? o well, well written. i give u props on spatula (the name is never gunna leave u)Rice Crispy Treat- is that how its spelled?
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
oh. ...who is it? man, i feel sorry for him. lol jk but yeah i'd be pretty annoyed if i were you too.