Reviews for Mary's Tears
Aria-Starle chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
aren't people supposed to pray to god too? or is he just ignored now that jesus has come?
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow. I can just imagine Mary saying this. And it's so sad how people worship Mary...when all along only Jesus can save them.

happy writing
el pobre borracho chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Who knew Christ best? Other than His father - it was his mother, yes? Why wouldn't you look to her, as an example of how to follow Jesus; she was the first Christian, the first to say 'yes' to the message of the Gospel.

Anyhow, I like some of your poem - though at points it seems preachy, rather than descriptive, heart-felt.

I'd ask you to think about the 'can't hear me' bit. No one with any education PRAYS to Mary, as in gives her the glory reserved for the creator alone. But she is worthy of respect, don't you think? as the Mother of God. Pictures, statues...they're put up like we put up photographs of loved ones. Why shouldn't she hear us? If she's died, she lives now in heaven with her Son; not deaf, not gone.

...I went dissertative - hopefully not too much, on a poem. If I'm unclear, feel free to email. Or if not, I hope you'll think about it.

Probably you're not Catholic?

God bless,