Reviews for You Are The Light
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very heartfelt and emotional. I like the tone of this. Here's a haiku or two for your collection if you like them.

Hide:

Along the vacant streets in darkness, voices crawlin green glowing masks.

Seek:

Pillowcase full of candy, that is not enoughto last 'til thursday.

I apologize for sending this in a review, my e-mail has had problems lately. Moondog Dozier
Patrick McGill chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This poem is simple, but also very elegant. I really like it. One of those that I think everyone can relate too, drawing up their own fond memories of that special someone.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
The repitition is nice. You like to write more about friendship and the positive things about it than betrayal or backstabbing... it's refreshing. _ Keep it up, definitely.

LT
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hm...I love it
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yay! Another good poem. I just realized. You write happy poems. lol. That was smart of me to notice. Except for the odd few. I should write a happy poem. Watch it go really bad. Ha. Or one that rhymes. I'll think about that for a while. Oh yeah, I'm almost done Chapter 3 of my story! (Heh. It's taking me a very long time. I only have a few sentences left!)
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
inspiring and original. great job!
Brinneh chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
"A shadow, yet, a light." I like that line...a freind is really like a shadow that you can hide behind (i.e., take comfort from) when you need to, but there's also that part that's more of a light for brighter might have used a different word by the time you got to the fifth time using, 'light,' though. It gets a bit workin' on .S.-thanks for the reviews! They are wonderful!