Reviews for You Are The Light
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very heartfelt and emotional. I like the tone of this. Here's a haiku or two for your collection if you like them.

Along the vacant streets in darkness, voices crawlin green glowing masks.

Pillowcase full of candy, that is not enoughto last 'til thursday.

I apologize for sending this in a review, my e-mail has had problems lately. Moondog Dozier
Patrick McGill chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This poem is simple, but also very elegant. I really like it. One of those that I think everyone can relate too, drawing up their own fond memories of that special someone.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
The repitition is nice. You like to write more about friendship and the positive things about it than betrayal or backstabbing... it's refreshing. _ Keep it up, definitely.

Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hm...I love it
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yay! Another good poem. I just realized. You write happy poems. lol. That was smart of me to notice. Except for the odd few. I should write a happy poem. Watch it go really bad. Ha. Or one that rhymes. I'll think about that for a while. Oh yeah, I'm almost done Chapter 3 of my story! (Heh. It's taking me a very long time. I only have a few sentences left!)
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
inspiring and original. great job!
Brinneh chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
"A shadow, yet, a light." I like that line...a freind is really like a shadow that you can hide behind (i.e., take comfort from) when you need to, but there's also that part that's more of a light for brighter might have used a different word by the time you got to the fifth time using, 'light,' though. It gets a bit workin' on writing.~NeaP.S.-thanks for the reviews! They are wonderful!