Reviews for Pray For Me
Universal Empire chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
You have some pretty amazing poetry in this mix! If I had to choose 1 poem that I really like its Words. Great stuff! Keep Writing!
poet tree chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
Creepily bitter. The format seems almost mocking, as well.
poet tree chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
"i pretend to romantisize my pain (but its disgusting. it really is)"

Wonderful lines, right there. Very bitter.
poet tree chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
Very clever. For some reason I love the second verse best.
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Although "Autopsy Queen" is structured differently from "Dissection Day", I like them both. I think I enjoyed reading this one more, though, because it was simpler and easier to understand, which made the situation more morbid because it was disturbing but told in a rhyming way, which made it sound more playful. (Wow, look at that run-on sentence.) Anyway, the titles of both poems are perfect. I'm glad you updated!

Favorite Line(s): she floats in (not heaven) formaldehyde,/cold and grey on the autopsy table./she opens up to mechanical coils,/not glitter and rainbows and glass./
poet tree chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Iamgibiacjfjk pethakmermeter? Afraid I haven't heard of that one. :)

This was one of those poems that caught me at the very first line. But the best line (in my opinion) is "blackened with(out velvet but) smoke." I like it. (As usual.)
mepoindexter chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, I love your style.

It's so unique, and discusting, and worded to eloquently.

I love it!
quiero-vivir chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
i liked"formaldehyde kisses"
Lasior Lightner chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
Wow, that was pretty good. I didn't expect the ending at all. If I can't foresee the ending than I think that is a good story. It was totally unexpected. Usually there's a hero, or someone finds a way to kill the invaders. Way to go. Original.
poet tree chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
*shivers* Sometimes your writing freaks me out in an utterly delicious way. Such a good idea; I love it.
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
so raw, eye-opening, and perfectly pretty.
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
ack! such prettiness in one poem!

the words you use are so precise & staticstartling. in a good way, of course. i love the way you use rhyme.

fav
a lonely september chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
holyshit. this was so amazing. you have such an amazing style of writing, i envy your ability to write this incredible. great great great job.
poet tree chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
lovely. it's cruel and kind of sad. it's truthful. i like it.
just a teardrop chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
these are seriously amazing. im going to add you to my faves! i love bird bath best, i think. nice work!