Reviews for Confessions of an Aspiring Author
writerforever chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a good piece. I like it. You won't have to wait until your thirty to get published, you can get published now! There's hundreds, maybe even more than that, of teenagers that get their books published. When you get your book finished, that is if you're working on one, here's a website, it's a publishing company that publishes first time authors and it's a really good publishing company. They published my book. If you want to check it out here's the website. .com. Don't lose hope. You can, and will, fulfill your dreams! :)
Quiet Shadow chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow! I liked that a lot and everything you said basically pertained to me! I've read Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' books and thought they were amazing. I have so many stories in my head but can't write them down. When I've tried I've spent 2 hours on the first sentence! I hope you have more luck than I've been having! Tell me if you have any success! :) -Quiet Shadow
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
WOW. sounds way familiar. Haha. I know exactly what you mean. I was like "yeah! yeah! thats how I feel!" the whole time. lol. Awesome job. I can REALLY relate to this and not just because we're the same age. I think ANYONE who loves to write could relate to this, no matter where they are in life. Bravo! This is awesome!
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I like how you expressed yourself.

One of the hardest things about writing to me is finding a basis to the story. One of the hardest thingd for me to do is to review myself. That is exactly what you have done in this "peace" of yours. I think this "peace" or begining, or ending of the story is well written, and is HIGHLY plausable to being published. The stories I had read of yours before have been amazing! Actually, by reading your stories you have actually became one of my "aspirerer's" lol...I made a word...lol...

Anyway, I am glad you wrote this. I would not have been able to review myself like that, brilliant, amazing.