Reviews for Tainted summer
Dale Christopher chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Sad, full of loss.

Dale Christopher chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Ah, and so you show your depression for Autumn. (You told me so in your review for my haiku, Autumn Leaf, so it was obvious). I myself was born in Autumn, so I have a strnage connection with it, though Winter my my season.

Dale Christopher chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Kind of tragic and sweet mingled together. Perhaps bittersweet is the word I'm searching for.

Dale Christopher chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
Young love? Thats what I felt when I read this.

Dale Christopher chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
At first this struck me as light hearted, but then I thought about it, maybe I thought too deep.

Dale Christopher chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
This saddened me for all the people that live this way. Still, i felt it and for that I admire it.

Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Reminds me of when I used to write vampire fiction. Dark and seductive, I loved it.

tears from heaven chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Wow, touching piece, well done:)
Ang-Dev chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
yep, i've reviewed already. oh well, i like this one. makes u think of ribbony patterns. awesome:-)
Ang-Dev chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
this is absolutely awesome! hav i reviewed this be4? cant remember. i'll just review anyway. i like all 3 lines. they r absolutely beautiful. it makes u think of romance and love and passion. great job:-)
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
this saint sebastian is quite intriguing.

Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
I can understand your thoughts on autumn but you can still find the beauty of it. in the colours of the leaves, and even just of the crisp, fiery smell of the wind.

Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
sad, yet beautiful. lonliness can do that to you.

Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
hmm, we're always hiding something, huh?

Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
how sweet. you can just sense the emotions there.

65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »