Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
Kirihime chapter 1 . 30m ago
Witty cute me love!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this one. It make me laugh a lot It was really cool to read.
Arsenic Katy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So Sweeeeeet :) I'm a sucker for sweet yaois :3
I also love your other stories but i'm such a lazy-bum that I don't take the time to actually log in and say something nice. I'm sorry about that. But I love this story so much.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hah, cute. I'm sure you know this, but none of your characters have names. It's a little odd. But s'okay. Still a good story. Short and cute.
Good luck writing and living.
ibbit
Tannis of Venus chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I just love this for some reason.

It's hilarious, and it put me in a good mood. I love the way the characters react, and that means every single one of them. I found the black-haired boy to be rather interesting. I think the story would benefit greatly if you fleshed him out more. That being said, the narration is wonderful. Even though the narrator doesn't have a name (nor does he NEED one), I get the feeling that he is quite different from his boyfriend, and this makes me curious as to how these two would fare in a more in-depth storyline. Those little girls are adorable, and remind me of myself. Except I wasn't a yaoi fangirl when I was eight years old. O3O

Well done!

You review my work, I'll review yours.
silhouettes chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Honestly, I'd squeal too.
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh my gosh, just awesome. Freaking hilarious! :D
Ryette chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I don't care that this was posted 4 years ago. It's amazing. And I love it. I also love the no-names bit- I love to read stories where the characters just don't need names.

Haha. Those little girls are gonna grow up a lot like many of us on fictionpress :)

-Ryette
Yandere chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That's really funny. The little sister and her friends sound so cute, and really funny. Nice story!

Rei
Elly Math chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
LOVE IT!

Kyah!

You're an awesome, exceptional, fantabulous writer!

XDD
Laie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
8 year old yaoi fangirls FTW! They rock, I hope that if I ever have daughters, they turn out like this! XD
The-Camster chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was just the type of thing I needed to brighten up my day! I laughed my ass off for only a minute... or five. Quite a funny little oneshot!

Keep On Writing!

The Flying Camster
Electric Colours chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Words fail me.

Naahh..

! That was freakin golddust!
Le1chi chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Lol highly amusing..
forbiddenstars chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
ahahahhahahah

OHMYKANNON ILOVEYOU!

your stories are the best stuff i've read in a while, and that's saying a lot!

you obviously have talent and from the stories you've written that i've read, you have no problem using that talent to write incredible stories. ahahahahahahah lovely.
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »