Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
Subbie chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
OMG! this is hilarious!

*keels over and falls to floor while laughing so hard it HURTS*
Innocence of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I love it! it's the bestest thing I've ever read! (and yes I'm aware of the painful grammar there.) WHOO!
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I doubt you'd be able to count how many times this story's been called this, but it's so cute ! - But, one thing is..the boyfriends, they were a little too stiff with each other, I think, when they were alone..maybe it was because they were in public, but it would be good if you could put in a sentence or something regarding that...!
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Muahahahahahahahahaha! Little sisters are a pain in the ass!

But that mom is a f* b*tch! I mean they're CUTE not DISGUSTING! (

As long as they love each other she should accept it! There's nothing she can do about it anyway.

It would be awesome if you could bring a bit more detail in the kiss (and make it more passionate, muahahahahaha) The key is in detail! Not in surroundings and all that crap but in their actions ans how they make them feel! I love it though! And I was grinning like mad the whole time I was reading it! You did (again) a very good job!
dominicleo chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
that's it? Aw... you should add to this. it's really good. please add... more people would read and review and you could do so many things with it.
gleee chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
sque! zomfg-so-good, kinda finding it hard to breathe...

*fangirlsigh* so cute!

thankies!
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OH. EM. GEE.

Good golly gosh, that's about as cute as a one-shot can ever get.

Fan-freak'n-tastic. Cutey to the max. Wicked to the bone. Whatever praise floats your boat.

I love this one-shot. So adorable. With the whole 'little sis and best friend yaoi fangirls' thing.

Totally lovable.

Your stuff is way spectacular,

Valentine Satiguss.
toboe059 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
that was cute with the little yaoi fangirls and how they kissed in front of every1. it was funny too! Ha! Ha! his mother was pissed! the end'n was funny: "They find it exceptionally amusing. My mother doesn't. Oh, well" lol _
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Ha, I'm a little like that! I support all homo's! I like Yuri & Yaoi.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Take that mean mother person...who i don't really know the name of...

XD
just baja chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
yay i loved this it was so hilarious and cute. the young yaoi fangirls are adorable! GOOD JOB!

many HUGS!,

ELEMENT
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
What to say? I love it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
LMAO! Plain and simple amusement. Loves.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
OMG! I would so kill my mom if she was like that! Holy Cow! But I would totally be like the little girl, wanting to see them kiss, lol. Anyways, really good story, I love it!
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aw, his sister and her friend are future slashers! I loved it.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »