Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
Lidyah chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
*grins*

That was adorable.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is just adorable with the squealing eight year olds. Slash addicts in the making. They remind me of myself and my guy/guy action loving friends. Cute story, very amusing.

Much love,Aero
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
*_* Ah... that was so cute. I loved how you didn't mention specific names but just kept things simple and funny.

- Once again... great one-shot! So cute...
Derek57 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
PURE BRILLIANCE! It left in in fits of laughter. "Of course we didn't do anything indecent". I love that line! Well written, seriously, You have to write more of these! Derek
Eric Lupin chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Lol! I love your work already, and I've only read two of your stories! Keep up the fantastic work! Eric
Mimay chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hahah funny and way interesting.

Good stuff XD

Much adore,

Mimay
skylines chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Haha! Great! Funny as anything! Write more!
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was SPECTACULAR!

Honestly, I loved every single word of it. The boyfriend is delicious and I love the way he handle the psychotic mother and the fag-hag eight-year-olds! *lol*

There were just so many brilliant 'laugh out loud' lines there and it was wonderfully well written.
Natasha5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Very, very sweet. I love the mother, she's so funny. Of course, if she was my own mother I would have to kill her, but.. ah, well. Loved it anyway.

Yours,Natasha. x x
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
HA! Hillarious piece! I love it!

I only found two mistakes. One where you'd missed a word and the other was a stupid typo.

It had a really great flow and it was interesting to read. Funny yet kinda scary oh just love love!
yaminohi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
It's pointless and cute. Damn I like fluff *_*More
zeecrazyeggbloos chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hehehe, this was funneh. i liked it
Blue Screen of Death chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
oh man! this is DEFINITLY the right way to wake up on a Monday! hilarious! *big cheesy grin* almost wish you would do something more with it...the character voice is hilarious...

Moon's Tears
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
-giggle- I loved it. No really, I did. It was cute. and how can his mom ground them both?
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »