Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
-giggle- I loved it. No really, I did. It was cute. and how can his mom ground them both?
ola chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
*grins* yep, it IS a girl thing, no? )cute.
Rend the Air chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
It reminds me of a date with me and my ex-boyfriend. He was hot too. However, his mother wasn't quite as forgetful; she always seemed to remember she was still driving a car. And he didn't have a younger sister, either. Thankfully. Unfortunately, he did have two chihuahuas; god, I hate those dogs.
Dantes-secrets chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
woah, sexxy! you should keep it going! I like it!
The Watched chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I love it so much...
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I love it XD Cute, funny, and his mother get what she deserved. I want more but, I guess this story is great like that (does it make any sens? Well, I sure hope so.).
Amour Amorita Saphira chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hahaha... that was cute and definately a girl thing AND a guy thing... hahahaha
delete my freakin account chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ha! Very cute and fluff like! I have to admit, the summary cracked me up and convinced me I should read this! Awesome job!

Kchan
birdytamel chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lol very sweet :) i mean, its rather annoying, because i find the mom very... narrow minded. i cant stand people like that. but very sweet, and i love his hair. i want hair like that...
rivalovery chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hahaha, the girls sort of remind me of me trying to set up my two best friends (whom are both guys) and squealing when I see them alone together (they're best friends! XD Ah just one more level of closiness and WHAM I got myself some free boys' love ;D). Anyways, I really find the sarcastic retort he [the POV person] gave his mom, "“Mom,” I say. “We were two irresponsible, hormonal teenage boys in a movie theater. Of course we didn’t do anything indecent.”" completely hilarious. I just love sarcastic remarks, don't you?
blondguy chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
(same bum, same drill, different story) no, im not trying to ruin your life but letting you know that i reviewed but hey this was awesome. lol. i guess i'll leave you in peace though because ive already left over half a million reviews for two stories
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
AW this is such a sweet story! I love your work.
Tenni chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I don't know, I'd probably imagine I was the main character's little sister's blonde friend. It really would be dreamy if two exceptionally hot looking guys kissed infront of me and didn't really mind doing it because I asked them to. I feel like a gay boy trapped inside the body of a woman. *Sigh* Anyways, I really enjoyed this story, and I've also noticed that this was the fourth story of yours that I have read and reviewed in one night. Well, I guess that goes to show you that I love how good you are at writing. You've got yourself a new fan!
Edwit chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I loved it... It was so beautiful. I think I like gay stories much better when there's a disapproving parent or something - reminds me of my own. I mean, I'm only bisexual, what the hell?

Well, that was great, and particularly amusing with the whole "...two irresponsible, hormonal teenage boys... we didn't do anything indecent." Fucking hilarious.

I liked this a lot, reminds me of something I would've written. Beautiful. Oh, and I like that other one - "Issues, Envelopes, and Homophobes", it's great that you recieved that many reviews. You're a great writer, and I hope to see some more of your work soon.

-Raven
BadSweets chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Aw. Mummy is evil.

And so are the two sisters.

And so is his boyfriend.

GIVE THE POOR BOY A BREAK! XD I love your stories.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »