Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Aww. This is adorable. I love your work.

x Debz
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
XD No, he kissed me! I LOVED THAT! I couldn't get past that scene for about ten minutes...oh, that was awesome mah possum...great job!

Morbid Maxwell-The more you hurt me, the more I love you.
Rachizzle chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
liked it ) woohoo!

Rachizzle
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
The little sister and her friends are adorable! XD the mom is so annoying. If my boyfriend kissed me infront of my mom I would spazz...just because it's not something you do. Heheh...so cute! Made me laugh.
Angela Shinzuino chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Heh, this was great, as are all your other stories. I felt like smacking the mother, but I loved the narrator's boyfriend. Heh, someone wouldn't think it was two boys from the first scene in the theatre, but I know better by now
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Cool, cool, adorable scene. Nicely written. This is the first time I've read anything you've done outside the confines of the format in IE&H, and it's really well done. The narrator's boyfriend is hot.
bex17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Well, I enjoyed it! I think it's good you write it with two boys, well done! Okay, bye! By the way, am I your first reviewer?
Dreieck Trio chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I loved this! He treats his mother like I would treat mine if I didn't love her so much. This isn't a one-shot, right? Me hopes not _
The Pixie on Zoloft chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hah...that was amusing. Good job
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is SO cute!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I like it!
Bunsonwings chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
HILARIOUS! XD The sisters sounds so cute x3 And they're 8 years old... XD This was really funny I liked the way you wrote this :D And of course, the summary was so tempting... XD He should've kissed him again.

I also like that you didn't even have to waste brain power to g ive them names, as this was a one-shot.
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I can't tell you how much I love this. I just adore it to pieces. It's unbelievably cute, awesome, and sexy. The following lines/parts struck my fancy particularly, though I love the entire thing.

"We’re watching a movie?"

“Mom,” I say. “We were two irresponsible, hormonal teenage boys in a movie theater. Of course we didn’t do anything indecent.”

“I wouldn’t mind doing it again,"

“Make ’em do something! Make ’em kiss!”

“She made me do it.”

“Have I scarred them for life?”

The ending cracked me up. I really wanted to smack his mother, but his boyfriend handled it really well. What an awesome story. I wish this wasn't a one-shot because I love these characters. But it works really well. This is without a doubt going on my favorites. Great work, keep it up! .
Renzie chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
lmao. xD I really love this! I LOVE THE TWO GIRLS. This could actual turn into a lengthy story, but it'll do as a one-shot too. :) Amazing job! I'll have to check out your other stories as well!

Much love,

Renzie 3
Inherent chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This story was so cute! I loved it. Too bad it's only a one shot. :(
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »