Reviews for november girl
sugarrose12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. Brilliant. It's just so raw. I'd say my favorite lines, but then I'd just repeat the entire poem. Amazing...
august harlequin chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
bellisima.

a favorite.
Silence the Storm chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow...Extraordinarily powerful. Beautiful and edgy. A brilliant job, you are a true talent.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So intoxicating and delicious. I adore it.
Twisted Rizu chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
my god. this is beautiful. i honestly can't describe how gorgeous this is. amazing, amazing job. beautiful wording, and this poem has SO MUCH feeling. amazing. really spectacular.
akaSummer chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wow. This. Is. Amazing.

Please keep up the great work.

Summer
I can't believe it's over chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aw...sounds like love! keep wrtiting :)
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This is full of angst and passion and I have to say I really like it. The melding of words together is a bit confusing in some places, but I think it adds an alright effect.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hm... intoxicating in it's own way...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
so pretty sad and well written, i muchly love this, even the format too, and im weird about formats, i dont know, excellent job
icarus girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
well i just read through your poetry and i like this one, i like this one a lot, i like it so much i am adding you to my favorite authors list.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
sad, powerful & beautiful.. awesome piece as always.. that ending is so sad & the format is amazing
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
this was absolutely amazing. wow. just ... truly incredible work. i loved this - i wish that i could leave more constructive comments, but there honestly isn't anything else to say. please, please keep writing.
evm chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I really love this, the emotion is so raw. 'and i whisperwhisper my insecurities into you' was what I liked best, though everything else was such a close second that to be honest, everything was the best. This is brilliant.
PeliculaJane chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
hey, I've been reading your poetry for a while now and I thoughtI should finally tell you how amazing it it. I love your unique style and this poem is yet another wonderful work of art.