Reviews for Witching Hour
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Sounds like an acid trip...no offence, just, lots of color...
lambheadluver chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow, this was really sweet. It's so true, and I can almost relate to it. The last line is pure genius. Nice job!Thanks for the review and keep writing!

LL
Boom Kitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Aw, how cute. I love the word 'snuggle'. Makes everything fluffy. This is such a sweet little poem!

Oh, before I forget, thank you so much for all your reviews!

Anyway, this is just gorgeous, I loved it :)
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
better fluff than most fluff. actually, rather good fluff. very good fluff i conclude since this is a poem i can actually relate to. very good.
Tecna chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I have to say your poems are addictive... I can't stop reading them now... I hardly read any poems but I am becoming addicted to your work... fab poem, keep it up! -Dev-
Taintless chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Cute. Nice images.
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
it is sort of short, but its sweet. I enjoyed this poem, its so fluffy I could sleep on it.
Alankria chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I thought it was cute. I loved 'Lavender fuzziness', I thought that was a great line.
Shades Of Autumn chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Aw...sweet _ thank you SO much for your amazing reviews! Ow ow ow you made me feel so good! *hugs* I'm so glad someone likes my poems...I think I write a lot of nonsence most of the time hehehe...ok well I'm off to read your other stuff!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
YAyfor fluff! I like it, even if ou think it is short, sometimes that's all we really need to write. It has a very playful feeling to it that catches my attention. You know what? sometime even if those yummy thought do keep us up till three in the morning,they remain yummy all the same. Thankx for the reveiws btw.
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
_

Very good! LOVED it! Especially:" It was the silly silver

Star-streaked darkness"

Yeah!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Nice! I wasn't sure about the beginning, but the last bit about "silly silver star-streaked darkness" really made me grin. It just reminded me of a few times my friends and I have just been grinning about something stupid.
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Lol, fluff! I thought this was a lovely poem! I like the way you used 'slur-slurred', and the italics and bold. It was an interesting way of manipulating the poem. Cute! Thanks for the wonderful review! It really made me smile. Keep writing!
siheng chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
short, sweet. full of adjectives, which makes up the *whimsical* dreams of romance. neat!
classic violet chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Beautiful. I simply loved all of it. The words you use are very powerful.