Reviews for Vines of Wrath
Decollage chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Grapes of Wrath...

Vines of Wrath...

I usually don't like haikus (I find them to be too short), but this is an exception.
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Was this supposed to be a haiku?If it was,it makes more sense than some.I like it.
A.T.P chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
So brief,but you really create a beautiful image. Excellent choice of words.
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I love haikus, especially ones with such imagery as this! I love the way you compared one's sorrowful tears as fierce vines! I think this may be my favourite piece of yours I've read so far!
TheUni chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wow... that's really deep. I like it. Thanks for the review.
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Excellent. Just powerful. I love it.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
The personification and capitalisation of "wrath?" Quite intriguing. I like the last line, though the middle seemed a little mediocre. I'm sure you could pump juice into it by replacing "creeping" with something else, it seems a bit tired. But overall, I like this a lot; gotta respect Haiku writers, because I suck at them! Hehe. Nice job.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That's so cool; nice imagery. I like the use of the vines... just a cool image
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I like the metaphore that you tears belong to them; its like your so apart of another person, that your tears in a sense are them, their smile is your smile, that kind of thing.

Juliet.
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
A certain mystery prevails in this writing. What I appreciate about this writing is that it causes one to think several times about what is written as various meanings come forth. There is depth to these words.