Reviews for I remember Travis in 97’
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
i'm surprised i haven't already read this. lol i've been on fp before this account. wow this is so powerful, it's cool to see the contrast of your style now and then. i still love your old style - you were also one of my classic favourites.
Saber of shadow chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
U reviewed my song,so i am paying u is about a guy named travis who wants to die rite?The poem is okay,but the description makes it sound a bit like travis barker of Blink-182
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Beautiful poem, I've always loved your poetry. You're very good with words.

I understand that you're anti-religion but the phrase "I think it was God who got you into this mess to begin with" sort of made me think a bit (I am Christian although I'm not the kind you see on tv, aka, the people who go to church every Sunday and reads the Bible for fun, truthfully I've never read more than two pages of the Bible) and I like to think that it's not that God is trying to hurt Travis or you or anyone else, it's just that Travis was so special God wanted him up in heaven with him.

Of course, you probably have much different views, but that's my way of thinking about it, and I have lost people in the past. Who hasn't?

Much love,

Lady Glass
theskyatmyfeet chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This is really emotinal. I like the way that you put the wording in so well with the type of sentence I wanted to thank-you reviewing my poem...Your my very first re-viewer! Congrats! you're pirze it...nothing! Thank-you!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I like this poem... its so bittersweet & i love the whole color thing
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
So sad... so good... wow.
dooley creel chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
yes you were part of the inspiration for the "hotel", you were the first one to comment on the first poem I had ever written, the first I entered on this site, you do wander seeking, more than most. Sorry, even if you made it past the rotten treads on the uppermost flight of stairs, you would find the door to the roof chained and bolted, which doesn't really matter 'cause even if you could get out onto the roof you could not see the stars. A pervsive pall of dense industrial haze reflects with a hellish glow the flashing neon sign, Fiction Press Hotel. Though vast fields of brilliant stars do exist... in the writing, find them there. the colorless moon last night was seen ... dc
Angel's Inner Peace chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Juliet...I cried...This was so heartfelt...I too lost a friend but to suicide!

May our friends always be remembered and loved...For I know mine will.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
makes me want to weep. really, you have unparralled skill.

* noelle
grip chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
some of your imagery and abstract descriptions leave a sour taste in my mouth sometimes. seems like it's almost TOO much. that feeling, however, did not deter me from feeling your feeling in this poem. well done.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
These years are bullshit;

make believe

real life;

i love these lines, esp. the way they are set out. I know where your coming from with those lines. I love the end too I’ll just hope for x
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
'Tis hard to face a dying person. I guess that "God" didn't think that cancer destroys beyond what it inhabits.
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
97, huh? I don't remember anything from that year. I remember very little that happened before a couple years ago because it just never occurred to me that the past is very important.
E.S.McLaughlin chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
O...k... A lil odd, but still, um...creative? In response to your review I didn't "Have a big gulp of Christ juice" I just thought my poem would touch someone. Even if you are Anti-religion, that doesn't mean you have to be rude towards other people who do and their work. and just to let you know, God doesn't put people into messes, he gets them out...this seems narrow and shallow. I think you need to deepen your horizons a bit.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
beautiful sentiment. i don't care for the one word lines at all. chops up what you're saying far too much. i guess all of your stuff is like that; it's just really not my style. ah well. i hope it picks up, i really do. best wishes.