Reviews for From Pauper to Princess
ilovetheopera chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
omg insecurity totally sucks. and matt seems like a nice guy.. i hope you won't be evil and make winter like LIKE him! and school's very very important yeah, you must study! :D good luck for whatever exams, etc.
foodawaits chapter 16 . 10/7/2006
oh lord! drama coming up ahead! update soon!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
poor winter. O.O i wonder how matt is going to be
karen chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
i love the story so far! kep on writing
special chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
Yes! Chiclets!

Omgosh-chiclets! HOW DID YOU KNOW I CRIED? Psychic freak! Hahahaa jk

Eww. She saw the booger-face loser. “How are you?” Ha! Better than you'll ever be Daamienn Lloserr! She's got Kier!...

who would NEVER EVER ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (not in this lifetime or three lifetimes later) EVER EVER EEVVEERR cheat on Winter!

He's just THAT cool.

Stupid media.

Matt seems nice enough, *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*: will he be back?

Thank you for updating!

You rock!

;)allie
Kraheera-Raven chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
Wow. Seriously, wow. I am praying that Kier didn't do something stupid. I really am.
Contained Insanity chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
You know why Manchester Unied are everywhere?It's because they rock... sorry i'm a big football but anyway, Amazing chapter as usual, I cant wait for the next.O More Kier soon. hopefully.

Ciao Darling!
goblinishelves chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
WHAT? don't say that was a spur of the moment thing, and then Matt becomes her hero and then she marries him, because that'd be ... ARGH. *pout* Kier is so awesome. Except for ... ARGH.

Oh, and I love the poke you gave us about Castle Hill. xD
alex chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
luv how u brought bak the old characeters n it weas a nice chapter though
loveSZbrownie chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
oh cool you're putting characters from yuor other story in. Was MAtt another old familiar? I'm sorry all these names sound like other ficpresses ive read!
leighala chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
YAY! She's not DEAD!...lol - man, i thought u DIEd..hehe

there's DRAMA! DRAMA! everywhere! stupid fugly kier...jkz! WOOT! GO WINTER! drama drama drama -starts singing- . seriously, this story is SAHAPING UP! YAY!

god, ive got shopping this arvo and its lyk YEAH! I GET TO GO SHOPPING! -giggles- we're gonna dress up one of our friends in SWEET LOLITA! God, she'll look so kawaii in it!

BUT YOU SHOULD FEEL SO SPECIAL BECAUSE IM TAKING TIME OFF FROM DRESSING UP TO REVIEW THIS CHAPTER! -huggles- ahahah!

GO WINTER GO! GO WINTER GO! GO WINTER! YAYAYAAYAYAYAY! -goes running around and bumps head into wall- OW! annways... UPDATE SOON BUMHEAD! (in a good way) :P

luv ya, mwah mwah

kaitlyn (lookie here! i changed name!lol)
icedfaerie chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
Great chapter, can't wait until the next one.
MySoul-87 chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
It's okey.. I have school to so I know how it's like...

I really hope not that article is true... because if it is I will strangle Keir...

Malin

_
anamika chapter 16 . 10/5/2006
you know i was about ( ) this close to saying how much i adored you for the missy and jay cameo but you threw in the bomber...kier kissin another girl! oh just let me get my hands on tht boy i'll strangle him! the name Alyssa Durham...is she in some other story or am i just getting idiotic again...meh, matt is a sweet boy but not excatly kier...waah update soon or else i swear to the great godesses you won't be given any cookies
Ranmyaku no Tenshi chapter 15 . 10/1/2006
OMG! I love this story! Please Update!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »