Reviews for From Pauper to Princess
karen chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
great story i can't wait till the next chapter.
alex chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
aw that was so cute. what happen between ryan n eric though they been away for a wjile now. but that was a totally sweet chapter. plz update soon
ilovetheopera chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
M is there a Singles Anonymous in existence? Hahaha no kidding. I'm single too! It's the good life. Anyway, guys my age are still too darn immature.. The airport scene was so tear-jerkish! Hmpf I bet you're going to make of them cheat on the other or something.. It was a late update? o.o I didn't notice(x
special chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
Omgosh-chiclets, I LoveLoveLoveLoveeLOVED this chapter so much! Bueno! Hahaha

I dunno. There was something about it. And your sentence structure is amazing. So flow-y. Woohoo! Flow-y flow-y flow-y!

GAH! Kier and Winter! Those Love birds. Hahahaha. They are TOO funny. The way they act is so childish; it's amazing how different Kier is around his friends.

Yumm. Fries.

And Oh. My. Gosh. I Loved this part SOO muucchh:

"He waves. He puts a finger under his right eye, then waggles it at me.

No crying.

I sniff the tears back, keeping them at bay. I salute him sharply, smiling despite the lonely feeling inside of me.

Yes sir.

That’s my girl."

That was the cutest, most beautiful thing I've ever read. Gah. Wonderfulness.

Keep writing!

I Love this story!

;)allie
freelancewriter chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
sad sad..sweet though
Sophia Nicole chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
I would just like to say that I love Kier and are we going to see more of Ryan and Evan? They are so cute!
loveSZbrownie chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
GO MALAYSIANS!heheheh awesomeness...that was a sweet chapter...have fun in KL...GO SHOPPING!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
lots of things can happen in two weeks...or not. :D i just have to mention shayne since you responded to someone else who did, lol. :D can't wait to see what happens next!
leighala chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
im writing this at eight in the morning coz SUPPOSEDLY i was suposed 2 have netball except it got CANCELLED coz its raining here -WAAH!-shitshitshitshitshit...-cries-

no! and we were gonna be in da semis if we won this game! ! -bursts out crying- SUX! - wah!-

-sniffles- Annways, so nice of you to DROP by ONCE in a while and UPDATE - jkz. lol. -smiles indulgently- _- soo... i really lyk winter tho, shes so fuzzimacated and Bootiful (are those even words?)

bu yeah...i feel so...DISSAPOINTED! i think ill just go crawl in a hole and die...wait, better yet, set our SHCHOOl on FIRE! YAY! then the teachers will die (and so would we but disregard that fact) and then we'd know that they weren't ALIENS! wooT! I'm OFF to set our school on FIRE! LOL!

i think i need therapy...

leigh
icedfaerie chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
Aw great chapter! Kier and Winter are the cutest couple ever! Can't wait until the next chapter.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
I didn't log in this time. Oh well. I saw the update alert in my inbox and totally jumped on it.

They didn't get much time between learning of the tour and leaving on the tour for people in Florida to buy tickets. Then again maybe these floridians are fast in learning about tours and getting tickets.

Umm, the scene at the beginning was amazing. Though, I've never actually seen people running after 'stars' in NYC or anywhere else for that matter, though it probably does happen. I must be immune to those kind of scenes.

Great job on this chapter, it was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. The saddest part was the end when they were at the airport and the funniest one in my mind was the part where they were tickling each other in the lobby of the office building.

A story about two sets of twins? That's so cute. If you have questions about how to take care of twins or how the parents act and whatever, you can ask me! I'll be glad to help.

Keep up the wonderful work.
anamika chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
you thankeed me twice hehehehe i'm so honoured...this was so cute. kier is absolutely adorable it is hard to think of him as ice king anymore he's absolute chocolate the end was sweet NEXT! tnt ciao
MySoul-87 chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and you finally update...and I'm gonna wait until you can update because I know how it is with school...I'm already stressing and I'm only on my second wait off school..and we haven't done anything special..and school always comes first sometimes..

well I really hope that nothing bad hare gonna happen that two weeks Winter hafto wait...

well hope you update soon ;)

I'll be waiting../Malin
Contained Insanity chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
I absolutely love this! Aw I want a Kyle! He's adorable. Kier just makes me laugh sometimes like when he says "There's more pie in the fridge." 's cool to but as I said Kyle's got to be my favourite!I really want to know why Damien hates Kier and vica versa. Or is it just rivalry?

Oo! One more random question, How do *you* pronounce "Kier", I know how I say it obviously. Just wondered.

Update soon D
Jimmi chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
Argh! i just sat down and read the whole story and now imm dying for an update! winter and kier are so cute!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »