Reviews for From Pauper to Princess
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Shayne sounds like a great guy.

I like this start so I'm going to keep reading. :)
Rooffoo chapter 25 . 11/25/2010
Probably would've been better to include Evan and Ryan in the epilogue. I know, Kier and Winter love them but as adopted children, they themselves might initially have mixed feelings towards the newborn. Maybe show an image of Evan and Ryan instantly warming to the newborn or the five as a family.
ghurl00 chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
That's abosu-freaking-lutey adorable! I love it! I love Kier. He's awesome!:)
far chapter 25 . 9/30/2010
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S! This story was utterly amazing and deserves ten times the reviews it has!

Though I can't help but be jealous of "Little Ryder Chase" - He was born with hair - and he's a guy. I didn't start growing hair till age 3 - and I'm a GIRL. stupid cute babies...

well toodle doo and Good Luck with future writing - Aussie Pride!
MaAgEc chapter 25 . 9/24/2010
Oh, that was an amazing story.
Saye chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Like, SDFLHDGFHASJKA!

You know EPIC? It is THIS. :)

Seriously, this story is JUST AWESOME.

KIER and WINTER COVINGTON are AWESOME.

No, actually they're all awesome.

Oh, how I love all of them. (Need I elaborate? XD)

You know, I'd been thinking of creating an account here in FP.

And only a while ago did I make one.

I couldn't help myself. I LOVE this story.

Those two are sickeningly adorable and I can't help but idolize them.

I read this story together with my friends and I have to say, this is one of the best stories that I've read.

Everything about it is EPIC. ;)

I just hope that you continue inspiring us with your stories. :))

P.S.

Can you write a sequel? Lawl.

Keir and Winter's love story is totally unforgettable. Swe.

Oh, and two thumbs up for this, btw.

You just keep up the good work. ;)
thefrogsareattacking chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
Loved it.

Great story.
witeaya chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
a few reasons why i LOVE this story:

1. the storyline is not that original but u still manage to write it into something captivating and beautiful

2. there is no jealous ex-girlfriend-who tried to get between them-drama or any other typical dramas in fanfics but this story shows a somewhat normal flow of love that strengthens with time and mountains of trust

3. winter didnt fell in love with the first man that u introduce in the story. i really really like how u made it like this.

4. the characters are adorable to boots!

dont stop writing great stories
hw.hurts.trees chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
OHMYGOSH ITS SO SWET !

:D
niki94 chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Good Story :)
mop chapter 25 . 6/4/2010
Thank you for spending time on this story and giving love and care!

I absolutely adore this story. It has become one of my favs on Fictionpress. Have fun with your life!
a bit kattish chapter 25 . 5/23/2010
I read this story in literally one sitting. Haha, it was a fabulous story ! (: I really loved the fact that they never break up. In so many other stories couples break up and get back together, and ugh, it's annoying. Not all real life couples break up constantly. So I really liked that. I also liked the beginning, it took like three maybe four chapters to introduce Kier, but it was at a perfect timing. Winter's background was explained and all. This was a genius story, it had the perfect amount of romance, conflict, and the story plot was just intriguing. You created characters that are just so lovable. The two boys, Ryan and Eric are just the cutest things ever. And of course December's Winter boys are just charming, and Winter isn't your snooty bitch, she's such a sweetheart. You're a fabulous writer, and I can't wait to read some more of your writing !
LanternLight13 chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Great story. I loved how you wrote the characters, they were very realistic. Thankyou for sharing.
mylifeismine chapter 25 . 4/21/2010
im going to be honest and say that I didn't think this story was going to be that great. BUT i must say that it was great and so adorably cute. I wish you luck on all your other stories and those to come. Keep it up!
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »