Reviews for From Pauper to Princess
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awesome story. :D

Love Kier and the whole friggin band!

And i also loved how you strayed form the fact that his not the first guy that set his sights and on her and that i guess she had choices, and she ended up choosing him instead of shayne.. if u noe what i mean.. anywho. yes loving the story very much so! (; thankss
Manic-Cheese-Fairy chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
Aw! I loved this story, it took me 2 days to read it all! I couldn't believe it when I saw that it was the ending. I was a little sad not to see Winter's boys in the hospital with the baby like 'Hello little brother' or anything but I absolutely LOVED it!
Kitt chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
I loved this story, and I absolutely can't wait to read Castle Hill. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I read this entire story in one night, but I wanted to let you know how much of a page-turner you've created here. Wonderful work! I just wish I had enough...whatever...to actually finish a story as long as this one. My hat's off to you, and Thank you so much for this wonderful time you've given me :)
Little Silver Kitten chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
Really love how you ended the story! I'm glad you tied up the loose end with Damian too... *grins* I really enjoyed reading this story...Keep writing! and good luck in your future endeavors!
balloonfista chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
AW. This was so cue. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

it totally made my day :)

Ri
aashi chapter 25 . 2/7/2010
i absolutly ADORE this story. it was sweet, romantic, funny, and entertaining. i commend your writing talent and wish that i could one day be as good a writer as you. i have read a lot of stories where the girl meets a player in a band and they fall in love, BUT i have to say that this is the BEST one i have read.
Ali Taylor chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
hey wow! i just read ur whole story (in like 2 days!) and it was awesome! i loved it a lot. I liked how u replied to a lot of peoples comments too (took me a while to figure that one out though :D) I was completely blown away by the entire plot line; it was just so good! It wasnt intricate, just plain and simple, yet so... idk... AMAZING! yeah. Is there like some sort of sequal? cuz i would love that! it doesnt really call for a sequal though so... Ah well, its ur AMAZING story!

lizzy*
Moons chapter 25 . 1/31/2010
And here I thought that there will be two dogs, which Win wished for. Oh well, there's two demanding kids already xD I love this, how it all ends well!
SmilingSarcasm chapter 25 . 1/29/2010
GREAT STORY! i absolutly loved it. Keep up the good wrighting, your talented. )
luvsummer chapter 25 . 1/29/2010
I love this story, especially Kier ! lol. Anyways, great job! )
LesleeBandy chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
I generally like the story line in the begining... but then you get kind of jumpy! If you ever get bored and need something to do you might want to consider rewriting/editing this story. I think that you could do a lot of cool things with making the situations more developed. You could try to connect to one of the characters emotions and explain everything through their eyes. Try putting yourself in their shoes... Do you really think that she would act that way with people she's never even met before (her grandparents and brothers)? She would more than likely be a little timid... especially since you decided to throw in the abuse in the begining... someone that has been abused doesn't generally trust someone they've never met. Also... a lot of the things that are happening are kind of confusing. You migt want to try having someone read what you have written before you've posted it in the furure... Good lick with all of your future writing
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
aww poor girl. Im so glad she got help )
UntilIFearedIWouldLoseIt chapter 25 . 1/28/2010
Aww...it's so sweet!

Sy
Little Silver Kitten chapter 24 . 1/27/2010
Awwh...and we came a full circle...Is this the end? Will there be a epilogue...Come to think of it you have yet to tied up the situating with Damian...
Ederra chapter 24 . 1/27/2010
Wait, is that it?

The wedding sounded magical. I loved the idea of the different coloured converses.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »