Reviews for demigod of nighttime
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Favorite line: "Bend me into the grass." That is just so awesome. I didn't understand fire crabs, but maybe that's just me. Overall, a wonderful poem. Keep writing! :)
Night-Sorceress chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
AHA! So dead has arisen (me obvously). Like always I must say you always keep me coming back to read more. We defenetly have to catch up. Interesting piece love the weirdness of it all.

Love,N.S
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was GORGEOUS. Seriously, I'm so honored that you seem to like my crap- coming from you it's such a high compliment to be told that I'm not completely hopeless. The one problem I did have with it, though, was that it seemed to end a bit too abruptly- perhaps add a bit more to the end? But that is a tiny itsy bitsy nit-picky criticism and I LOVE this poem. It was beautiful. I'm going to save it to Word so I can read it after 11:20 when my computer kicks me off. :-P I especially loved: "Bend me into the grass.", and "I’m in love with your angles," and "A radian from your spin to mine.", and "And there are twinkles in your eyes, but / I don’t care.", and "Just lie me here under fire crabs and indigo." (Although that "lie" should be "lay," hahaha.) Okay so I just ended up quoting that entire poem to you :-P. No, really, it was so beautiful and sweet. I loved it.
Abortive Measures chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow, an original love poem. Great.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow. Very original in content and style-the flow is great! Loved it, loved it!
unlimitedemerald07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005