Reviews for Somebody Else
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Instead of trying to make the poem seem informal, I would say just try to make it feel natural. Sometimes I felt that the way the wrods are pronounced was a little distracting in this poem.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
The slang sounded a bit forced in some places, but it almost always looks forced when written. _
Uncle Mike chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I don't think its informal at all. That's how we all talk down here in da Merrytimes, eh?

I really liked it Sarah!

Mike(taking off my mask)
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hee. A poem that actually doesn't rhyme! O Ha. It's freeverse. And I like freeverse better (not saying that I don't like rhyming poems either). It's so...slangy. Yay for slang! It gives the poem a different type of...flow. Well done!
KristyASoroka chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I liked how the poem flowed, and the poem its self would be much better if you didnt use so much informal writting. I realize you were using it as effect, but you did use the slang a little to much. When writing poetry it is always better to try and stay formal as you can, then again some of the best works dont use proper english. Anothor thing is watch where you break your lines.

I enjoyed reading this. Good job! hope to see more work from you in the future. _