Reviews for Radio
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I like the reverberating contradictions that run through this. "one with nothing, and one with everything.", really strikes a spiritual chord with me. Very well developed. Posting on my account is cool with me, with proper credit given to you of course, take all the time you need in coming up with an idea, no rush. Look forward to it. MD.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Interesting Love the concept. Bumping through the static of indeed
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very interesting concept and love the way it flows. Well done x
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I like this one, full of carefully hidden emotion. Nice job!
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Nice work with the correlations. Your poetry doesn't run circles and packs quite a bit of meaning in few words. Kudos-Cindy Moon *)
kamikaze899 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Short but way powerful.. Very symbolic as well.
mundoaparte chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This is a wonderful piece, I love the lines: "longing for your voice, your passion, and your life." It goes very well with the rest of the poem. Overall this is a unique work of art (no seriously, it is!). I've never read a poem about a radio. I like the symbolism. In my perspective the moral is: "Go through with it" or something along those lines...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
really cool metaphor with the radio.. great poem
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
interesting way of looking at a radio, really original. there's just something about this poem that i can't put my finger on (jeez, how many times have you heard taht line). anyways, i like this piece, see more from you soon?
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
bit choppy and direct enough with the flow. too many commas. overall though, interesting theme. of course, i'm trying to be overly critical or praising. kakyou
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
1. I like how static is described.

2. I like how finding the right station is flowing through the static... It's like an oasis in the middle of the desert.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
original. i really liked it.

SP
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Interesting piece. Very true.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
interesting topic. I agree. *scratches chin* what can I say? its short, simple and beautifully affective in every sense of the word. I love the second & third line most but it is so hard to descide. hmm, I think I see a progression of evolution throughout the course of your writing. it gets better with every kisstaste. I really liked it, I see little wrong with it but the flow bugs me (maybe the word use? I don't think so). anyway, gorgeous writing. you get better each and everytime. short & so hard to judge.

* noelle
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i really like this...the wording is great and the way you describe searching for a station on the radio is excellent...well done. lots of love AC