Reviews for You Are
The Postscript chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Amen...there was a bible verse that we should not forgive just one time...but seventy seven times...just as the Lord had done to us. Keep writing for Him. God bless, Katja.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I feel like I am at Church again. (not really a good thing, but not your fault) I am not Christian. This peice seems unreal. I do not believe in most Christian belifs, so I cannot understand this peice fully from your eyes. I see only my veiw and that is...Oh never mind, I'm sure you've heard it all before and I don't want to get into a religious banter now. In any cvase, wonderfully written, you expressed your veiw well, but I can't see from your side. In any case, lovely job.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I am wicked

-This is what I don't get about religion; (and this isn't a bash or a flame I swear, I honestly enjoyed your poem) but why do you have to be wicked before him? Why do you have in a way Christ your own self just to show that you get that Jesus was Christed and so on? Why are you wicked? What have you (you!) done to be wicked in his eyes? If God is loveing than he shouldn't care about things like wickedness? And what is wickedness anyway? Don't get me wrong, I completly respect you, however I don't "veiw" god/relgion in the same up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Teenkle chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
It's so simple but it really get's to the heart of Jesus. Jesus loves you so much, maybe you should focus on his love instead of your faults. Really good poem.
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Awesome. Usually I don't read poetry (as in never), but I saw the description and knew I had to check it out. It's AWESOME!