Reviews for GENTILLE
tdawgcars chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Well I know there's more to the story (and I'm going to read it) and that's the only reason I'm saying: Not very interesting, but I hope it gets better.
brokendreams21 chapter 26 . 1/25/2006
AH! This sucks. Great. But interesting cliff hanger. I will definately be back. Gr though. This makes me MAD! But it's so good. So it evens out. I hope you add the sequel soon! Or else! Keep up the great work!
brokendreams21 chapter 25 . 1/25/2006
Cayden suddenly sounds like some psycho. I take back what I said about him earlier. Ivy isn't his possession and it was a harmless hug. Geez. Talk about overreacting. And how does this resolve?
brokendreams21 chapter 24 . 1/25/2006
It's so sad...wah! But Cayden acts so...manly. It makes me smile. But Jacob seems so nice. Peer pressure though. Tsktsk. I wonder what happens next? great job!
brokendreams21 chapter 23 . 1/25/2006
Oh. Interesting. I can't believe that you're gonna end this story. Gr. I wonder where she is. Onwards to find out!
brokendreams21 chapter 22 . 1/25/2006
I wish my math teacher would do that for me instead of letting me doze in the back of the classroom. Seriously, I stopped listening to his lessons after the first 2 weeks and I'm not failing math yet. Gr. We did so much grade 9 stuff last year in our class *grumbles* Ah well. Too late now. Continuing on...
brokendreams21 chapter 21 . 1/25/2006
NO! It ends here? Nothing got resolved and now there are even more characters! WHAT? Update soon! And tell me when you do because I seriously will forget...Great job so far!
brokendreams21 chapter 20 . 1/25/2006
Oh. Sounds like high school life. Always comparing schedules like 50 times a day. We never get tired of it. She's skipping! What kind of example is this! Hah. Anyways, great job! Almost...there!
brokendreams21 chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
Weird personality transplant...lol! One second they're at each other (mean retorts hurt me...) and the next second, they're best friends. Joyous. Great chappie...though another long one!
brokendreams21 chapter 18 . 1/25/2006
Poor her. What a confusing day! I hate it when those kinda things happen...onwards! Great chapter though (And the longest yet...)
brokendreams21 chapter 17 . 1/25/2006
Aw. Another sad chapter with soul-searching. I need to add some of that to my story. Pooey. I am so stuck. I don't feel like writing it. No! Must finish! Okay. Must continue reading! Good job!
brokendreams21 chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
Babysitting blues. Luckily for me, I don't have to babysit. Anyways, must keep reading. (I'm running out of things to say...) Another good chapter!
brokendreams21 chapter 15 . 1/25/2006
Yay! IM rules. Must...keep..reading...and...reviewing. Very interesting. So many twists! And problems too...Great job!
brokendreams21 chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
Wah! So sad. *sniff* No time to write. Must find out how this whole story all resolves!
brokendreams21 chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Interesting. More characters? I already forget who the other people are. Pooey. Ah well. Another interesting well written chapter.