Reviews for How To Be Dead
Willowstream13 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Please continue this story. I know it's been a while, but I love the story line and you are a very good writer.
theflounce chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
you haven't updated in a few years...you should really fix that...because this story isn't getting enough attention. It's amazing. I REALLY want to know what happens.

I'm in love with the characters...except Griffin...he bothers me. This is the kind of story people are actually interested in...update? please?
Jen chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Ooh, I don't have much time to review, but update soon please!

I like Griffin, and I'm hoping that the plan is meant to tolerate Stassy a little.

I mean, I know whatever it is won't make her happy, but I hope she isn't in any physical danger - I want to see her get together with Griffin.
asdasd12 chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
OH! What is wrong with people in this world? Are they completely Crazy? Which, ironically, is the song I'm listening by Simple Plan. Awesome group!

I love your story, its like the best. What exactly is Griffin up to? And with Jace no less? Is Benny alive? I mean, Stassy didn't exactly see him murdered did she? Nope! Cause Jace got her and Felix out before that. Okay, well, I'm seriously waiting anxiously for an update. See ya! Kudos!

P.S.: You are on my fave authors list and fave stories list.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
WOW! this is really cool! i'm so glad i found it!

you absolutely MUST update this! i really wanna know what happened to Benny ( i have this suspicion that he's alive somewhere).

and Felix is too cute... well for being half-vampire, that is. Good for him biting Griffin! (Griffin deserved it, although poor Stassy!)

and yes, Stassy and Felix DO need to get out of the Manor... that place sounds just creepy, especially with how Felix is being messed with so badly.

anywho, this is on my fav's list, so you HAVE TO UPDATE IT!

: )

DH
murfdurf22 chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
uh oh, stassy got caught! I liked this chapter too, glad you made it so that i don't have to sign in, lol. update soon!
Ana101 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Great story, I like that it's so I crazy or are Griffin and Stassy getting together?Yeah, you better update soon!
Mrs. MJackson chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
hey i love this story already, i like how it's written and i like the characters, liking griffin a lot too, can you make it so that you can accept anynomous reveiws, becuz i really didn't feel like signing in, i guess it was a good thing i did tho ugh, i so i could put you on my author alert list and favorite stories list too, update soon!
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
*adds story to Alert and to Favorites* It's awesome. Nobody writes any stories like this. And for an prologue/first chapter, it was really good. And it caught my interest. Plus, I say you should get her to throw herself down a set of stairs. Lol. But, anyway...it's really good. Hope you update soon, I'll be sure to review at least once per chapter. :D Keep goin', mate!