Reviews for I Fear No Evil
Marjorie Swann chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I liked this one, and I agreed with it until I read maxnotevoltage's review: "We have nothing to be afraid of because we have God on our side. And He always wins in the end." Then I went back and read it and I understood that's what you meant. I do think we should live without fear, but not because God is on our side. Remember, Islamic terrorists believe the same. (So did the Crusaders. In fact, what maxnotevoltage said sounds a bit Crusader-ish to me.) Is the "someone" that you trust in at the end God? The first time I read it I thought you meant people in general-I thought you were trusting us to "feel the same way too." I really did like this poem, and whatever the reason for walking without fear, it's important to do so and enjoy life.
Kim Thomas chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
JEREMY this I fear no evil sucks bad!
Jennifer H. Westall chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hey, I read several of your poems and just picked one to review them. I really like your writing, and I admire you for putting your beliefs out there. That's something not easily done in our society anymore. I hope that you stay strong in your beliefs as you grow, and that you find strength in the Lord through the struggles of life ahead. You seem to be very well-grounded. Don't let life shake you. And keep writing. It's good for the soul-yours and the people's who are reading your work.
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow! This is very powerful - and the message is so clear! We have nothing to be afraid of because we have God on our side. And He always wins in the end. If the world really IS ending, hallelujah - we get to go to heaven!

"I am honest and have no fear/ God’s purpose for me has been made clear/ If it is my time to go, then let it be done/ At least I can say I trust in someone"

Awe-some! God bless, man. - :-)
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow this is totally kewl! lol it has a kind of rapping beat to it. Good Job!God Bless, xRachx
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This is a great poem. I think that it is true. You should fear no evil, because God is always with you. Great job.
Robert West chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Excellent poemGreat Job Keep up the good work.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow, great rhyming and message. Keep it up.

happy writing
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hey Jeremy...haven't seen you around in a while.

This is a really great poem, not just what you're saying but the way it's written. I like the flow and the modern Psalmist-style. Very nice!

*awards the gold star for today*
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Deep, and well-detailed, I loved it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.